• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling 1.4K subs Old Gaming Channel Monetization Enabled Created on 2015

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(7 reviews)

Zayn_

Level 51

Trade Guardian Orders: 38

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
Egypt
Member Since
Apr 25, 2018
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello ...

I am selling an Old Youtube Gaming Channel has more than 1.4K subs with Monetization Enabled and no copyright strikes or youtube community guidelines strikes. Also already got more than 4K Hrs watch time.
Ready to go with no need for youtube review for Monetization.

The channel was created on 2015.

Some Screenshots:

No copyright strikes or youtube community guidelines strikes.
Rxeduc5.jpg


The Monetization enabling message from youtube.
GCHJPDN.png


The Monetization TAB
HSSN3Ks.jpg


*Already has more than 4K hours (240,000 mins) watch time.
hbpspYI.jpg

..................................................


Price: $250 via Paypal, or $230 via BTC

Payment Options: Paypal (Only as Gift or F/F) or Crypto Currencies (BTC, ETH, ...etc)

Contact:

  • Send me pm here on EpicNPC via this LINK
  • Skype: one.shot73
..................................................

T.O.S

  • The channel already linked to an active adsense account, You can change the Adsense to yours but it should be an active Adsense.
  • You can ask for refund only if the channel you got hasn't Monetization on.
  • I am not responsible of the content you publish after you buy the channel.
  • You hold your responsibility for the channel once you get it. there is no refund policy provided unless the channel you get has no Monetization enabled on it.
  • You can always ask for Middle Man service, you pay the fees.
  • I can send the channel to your gmail of send you the whole gmail account info, whatever you want.
  • You're automatically agreed to these terms by asking to buy it.


* Previous Deals from me on EpicNPC:





Previous successful trades:

*I have previous trades with total of $1300
cUiZ3KK.jpg



If you still have concerns, I am always fine with using Middle Man service or Trade Guardian service.
The buyer pays for any service fees.



Best.;)
..................................................
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Your interest has been appreciated, but the channel got sold already.
I will update once I get any more channels for sale.

Cheers :rolleyes:
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top