Banned - Failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/421287-scammer-drumbum18-aim-linxgo1d-refusing-compensate-recalled-account.html
post
RP_Jekyll
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wowbuyer88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he scammed my money, dont trust this guy! </div></div>
wow posting on all my threads, at least show some proof oh thats right it never happened so you do not have any.
I have an old wow account with a lvl 70 lock, but as I said, it was pre-WotLK so maybe not interest you, that why I would like to buy your account </div></div>
Resub and buy wotlk for it and I will trade.
Pillule
P
Hi Jekyll,
What's your price for this account, please ?
I have an old wow account with a lvl 70 lock, but as I said, it was pre-WotLK so maybe not interest you, that why I would like to buy your account
RP_Jekyll
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: btraill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interested in a 6 Digit with 1.6 and an 8 digit with TF2 and Day of Defeat Source for it?</div></div>
No Thanks
DarknessInc
post
btraill
Interested in a 6 Digit with 1.6 and an 8 digit with TF2 and Day of Defeat Source for it?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.