Sell or Trade COD: MW2 Steam account

Not Recently Bumped

RP_Jekyll

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 228

(100%) (229 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 7, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Selling my steam account

COD:MW2 is the only game on it.

I would consider WOW or steam gifts.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/421287-scammer-drumbum18-aim-linxgo1d-refusing-compensate-recalled-account.html
post
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wowbuyer88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he scammed my money, dont trust this guy! </div></div>

wow posting on all my threads, at least show some proof oh thats right it never happened so you do not have any.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pillule</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Jekyll,

What's your price for this account, please ?
smile.gif

I have an old wow account with a lvl 70 lock, but as I said, it was pre-WotLK so maybe not interest you, that why I would like to buy your account :p</div></div>

Resub and buy wotlk for it and I will trade.
 
Hi Jekyll,

What's your price for this account, please ?
smile.gif

I have an old wow account with a lvl 70 lock, but as I said, it was pre-WotLK so maybe not interest you, that why I would like to buy your account :p
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: btraill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interested in a 6 Digit with 1.6 and an 8 digit with TF2 and Day of Defeat Source for it?</div></div>

No Thanks
 
Interested in a 6 Digit with 1.6 and an 8 digit with TF2 and Day of Defeat Source for it?
 
Back
Top