Selling season 0 - Multi BP and Multi Master account. Perm Diamond trail. $300 or best offer. Screenshare etc. OG Retired Apex player 29k kills account
Attachments
Apex sell.png
1.3 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Waytsuu
BANNED
Banned - TG 110027 dispute
Yo, can u show me ur acc, like ur skin...
C
Rick-Nike
C
DM your discord for screenshare
C
Almost all of them since season 0. I can show you via Screenshare when I get back from vacation . Also this is a wraith main account primarily, so therefore, I may not have all Bangalore skins. But we can check.
C
Yes, I am away on vacation but can show you in 5 days. Serious inquiries only and what skins are you looking for? I have about 3k+ coins and about 7k crafting metal so you can purchase whatever other skins.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.