Searching DLQ-Holidays Account

Not Recently Bumped

RazerXX

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Jan 3, 2021
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
1
Im Trading my 150 Account with many epics (luckydraw+Battle Pass) 4 Times Legendary and many exclusive skins and so on.

I just want any Account with an Legendary DLQ-Holidays

For more Info and Pictures Message me on here
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer-iatlantaa.2539679/
I have a dlq leggy and a mythic
 
Im Trading my 150 Account with many epics (luckydraw+Battle Pass) 4 Times Legendary and many exclusive skins and so on.

I just want any Account with an Legendary DLQ-Holidays

For more Info and Pictures Message me on here on Discord - tuesdaysrevenge#7505
I have DLQ Holidays if wanna trade, Message me on here on Discord - tuesdaysrevenge#7505
 
yo i want it please .do you have any platform we can contact?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey I have a account that I don’t use anymore and I’m willing to help someone out I sent you a friend request on discord so if you can add me back we can discuss things it comes with multiple things on it,things you didn’t ask for put in wiki g to give to you,I recently bought Cold War and it takes to much of my time add me back and we can discuss
 
Back
Top