SOLD SEA | Sync 160, 53k gems, 391 pulls total, NieR collab, 37k core dust

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
No
(59 reviews)

Dexic

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 36

(100%) (59 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
May 7, 2024
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
I want to sell a NIKKE SEA server account with the following specifications:

UPDATE RESOURCES per 17 July 2024​

* 5 Pilgrim ( Red Hood, Crown Core 1, Snow White: Innocent Days, Dorothy, Harran)
* Duo Bunny (Noir-Blanc), Alice, Liter, Rei
* 34 SSR's
* Full NieR Collab (A2, 2B, and Pascal)
* 3's of 1.5 Anniv Event SSR selection box (Kilo or Rei) and 1 of SSR spare body selection box
* 53,000+ gems
* Recruit Voucher x 129
* Advanced Recruit Voucher x 86
* High-Quality Mold x 9 (61% chance to get 1 random SSR NIKKE per 1 Mold)
* Mid-Quality Mold x 12 (21% chance to get 1 random SSR NIKKE per 1 Mold)
* You can MLB Kilo (use 1.5 Anniv Event SSR selection box)
* Still have alots of resources box
* 11,000+ Union Chip
* 50,000+ Broken Core
* Outpost Defense Lv. 93

Login via Level Infinite pass, only linked with Google, dummy Gmail (have same gmail account with LI pass account), you take everything.

Screenshot_2024-07-17-05-18-01-832_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg
Screenshot_2024-07-17-05-18-07-401_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg
Screenshot_2024-07-17-05-18-23-926_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg
Screenshot_2024-07-17-05-18-30-905_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg
Screenshot_2024-07-17-05-18-44-989_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg


Price: SOLD
via TG MM (MM fee is yours). I am only accepted payment via PAYPAL (Paypal: Family and Friends), or Indonesia Bank E-Wallet (DANA/ShopeePay/Gopay).

or

Price: SOLD
via direct to me, you will go first send payment to me via PAYPAL (Paypal: Family and Friends), or Indonesia Bank E-Wallet (DANA/ShopeePay/Gopay) then I will send the account after payment. (Don't worry about Scam, I am use real ID E-Wallet account, I am trusted.)
​
Disclaimer: I will continue to play the account only to do daily and weekly missions and push story stages until SOLD.

There are no refunds, so please ask me anything in detail. I swear I am honest seller.

PLEASE CHAT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
 
Payment options:
  • Wise
  • QRIS, BINANCE/Cryptocurrency
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $50.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top