ScamUp (Player**) - Something doesn't feel right...

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcan

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Dec 14, 2017
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello to whoever decides to read this I don’t currently buy/sell here but it looks like I will have to soon, here’s why…


Firstly, please understand that I know the word “scam” belongs no-where near your amazing safe, helpful site. The only reason for the creation of this thread, is to encourage those who are already utilising your amazing site, and warn those who are using, or considering utilising the infamous site known as ********.


Pretty much, here’s what happened:
About 1 year ago when I was 14 working minimum wage at MacDonalds, I was really into a game called Clash Of Clans. I decided to buy a $50 account utilising their terrible middleman “service” (I don’t think the person who sold me the account has even received the funds I sent them yet, 1 year… 1 whole year). Just for the record, I did end up receiving that account fine (no thanks to their “support” who made it more difficult than it had to be).


Around 9 months ago, I decided to sell a Level 8 Clash Of Clans Account on their site. Sure enough, a buyer decided to purchase using my middleman link. It took over a week before a 3 way chat began, and we were able to start the deal. I kid you not, at first the guy I was dealing with tried to de-fraud me by claiming I did not provide the clan. Despite this after several screenshots and countless days or arguments, the deal was closed and I was to expect my funds to be transferred to my paypal within 1 month. To this date my paypal account is yet to receive any sort of payment, something extremely dangerous for traders is going on here. After around 6 months of messaging them, with LITERALLY NOT A SINGLE RESPONSE OR ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT I EXIST, I decide that I’m done playing by their rules. So I proceeded to file a chargeback for the first account that I bought. All I was doing, is retrieving my money off them, with force.


After winning the chargeback, they banned me. They now have a report with my passport photo and utility bill stating my address and various other information that should be confidential. This report has got me fired from my job and is preventing me from finding a new one, it has changed my life for the worse.
Here’s the message stated in the report itself:
-
The following individual buys items using stolen credit cards, seller fraud, and an assortment of other issues using a variety of different accounts. He is fraudulent and a well known scam artist here. Anyone attempting to do business or hire this person should know in advance that this person will dispute payments after ordering won't follow your directions. This complaint will be removed once this individual contacts us and resolves all past conflicts.
-


I have been contacting them for the past 4 weeks attempting to “contacts us and resolves all past conflicts”. I have emailed them, with literally no response. I have made 2 public posts, and 2 support tickets on another account (how else can I contact them ?!), ALL 4 were deleted within 24 hours of posting. There is something very sinister going on within their site, it feels very fake and artificial now they’ve revealed their true colours.
The reason for posting this, is to reveal to everyone what they really are. Sellers, do not sell there whatsoever as you will NOT receive your funds after providing account information. Buyers, why buy there when you can buy at a significantly safer site, such as EpicNPC ?


Please be warned, and sorry for such a lengthly post.


If any useful communication is obtained with their “support” team, I will update/remove this thread. I did not make this thread to blackmail them, but to genuinely warn others that his exact thing can happen to them. This post is also dedicated to forming an online counter-argument against their report, so that any possible business partners/employers can hear both sides of the story.


Tags (Ignore this) - this is merely to counter-act their very misleading (pretty much false) report against me, just so it shows up next to the report itself incase of employers conducting background research on me.
 
Last edited:
I was able to find the report and I can definitely tell that what they are doing is illegal. I did notice how they post personal phone numbers, date of birth, IDs, passports.

Regardless whether you're a scammer or not, posting personal details such as those are strictly forbidden. I went ahead and reported the URLs to their hosting provider.
 
Last edited:
We do not allow any personal information to be posted on our site, so I have removed the names from your thread.

We are fully aware player up is a scam site, which is why we censor their domain. They have stolen millions of posts from our site and other sites to give the impression they are active . They provide warranties they have zero intention of honoring, offer "legal services" when they do not even have a lawyer on their staff. They are a shady site whose sole goal is to trick visitors into thinking they're safe and secure, when they are the furthest thing from it.

When a site is created on the backs for millions of stolen posts from other sites, you know the owners of that site have no morals and are not in it for create a legitimate marketplace. It's just a money grab until the whole thing falls apart.
 
[MENTION=709888]Volcan[/MENTION] you should be able to report them for displaying your information.

Unfortunately these people you are dealing with play shitty games. They hold payments for ransom whenever a dispute thread or bashing thread is made about them on other sites.
They are genuinely bad people.
 
Player up is holding Volcan's money hostage and forcing him to remove this thread or they will keep his money. When a website like player up scams they need to be exposed. We will not remove this thread or any negative review from Player up.

I have seen this time and time again where a victim from "player up" askes us to remove their negative comments about them. Or reviews on other sites that magically disappear after a few days.

I website should do the right thing and be fair to their members because it's the right thing to do. Not because they posted a negative review about them and want it removed.

Sorry Volcan, but we will not remove anything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top