Scammers/Advice Thread * Merged*

Not Recently Bumped

Hazman

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 12, 2008
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm kind of new. I've been looking at posts and stuff. What should i do while selling an account to someone, this is what i have so far.

1.) I got to pay the $5 for trust who
2.) When someone talks to me on Aim i ask them to post on the site
3.) I talk for a min then give them a phone call
4.) I wait for them to pay through western union and then i give them the account info
 
Transactions

I'm 15 and I'm planning on selling muitliple accounts. What company (like paypal, western union ect) would i be able to use and that it isn't easy to be scammed. Also how do i use it?
 
Re: Transactions

I have merged your topics onto one thread Hazman as there is no need to have multiple threads asking similar questions. Need anymore advice then please keep it in this topic. Thanks.
 
Back
Top