Scammer

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(85.7%) (8 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 31, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Banned - Evading Negative Feedback
Please ban this guy. He is a scammer. As you can see in the screenshots. Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20200809-201102_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200809-201102_Discord.jpg
    436.4 KB
  • Screenshot_20200809-201058_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200809-201058_Discord.jpg
    427.4 KB
  • Screenshot_20200808-091717_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200808-091717_Discord.jpg
    375.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20200808-091723_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200808-091723_Discord.jpg
    286.3 KB
  • Screenshot_20200808-091727_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200808-091727_Discord.jpg
    311.3 KB
  • Screenshot_20200808-091733_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200808-091733_Discord.jpg
    397 KB
  • Screenshot_20200808-091742_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200808-091742_Discord.jpg
    440 KB
  • Screenshot_20200808-091752_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200808-091752_Discord.jpg
    452.5 KB
  • Screenshot_20200808-091806_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200808-091806_Discord.jpg
    458 KB
  • Screenshot_20200808-091815_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200808-091815_Discord.jpg
    448.2 KB
  • Screenshot_20200808-091823_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200808-091823_Discord.jpg
    441.1 KB
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Evading Negative Feedback
Thats his discord ID now. Fragaria. He changed it as it shows in the chat. He even mentioned that there's a "reason" for why he changes his discord name. It's all there in the screenshots.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Right click his name in Discord and click profile. Please show us this screenshot.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Evading Negative Feedback
I posted on his post then later on he added me on discord. It had the exact same discord id on his post
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Evading Negative Feedback
He's tricky tho cause he changes his discord id a lot. He even accused me of taking his account 🤣🤣 let him show his screenshot of him giving login details to me.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
His Discord hasn't changed. I'm only linking them since this Discord is not a nitro (which has the ability to change name and numbers). On Fragaria's threads he advertises his Discord as the one you showed me.
 
His Discord hasn't changed. I'm only linking them since this Discord is not a nitro (which has the ability to change name and numbers). On Fragaria's threads he advertises his Discord as the one you showed me.
Also I got my account scammed from me from a middle man on Line which they both scammed me the buyer already got banned I don’t know when here’s some pics
E68E871C-E394-463B-B635-27E0D9D6AB09.png
559B7F74-B961-40A4-AA46-A01A115543F9.png
 
His Discord hasn't changed. I'm only linking them since this Discord is not a nitro (which has the ability to change name and numbers). On Fragaria's threads he advertises his Discord as the one you showed me.
His Discord hasn't changed. I'm only linking them since this Discord is not a nitro (which has the ability to change name and numbers). On Fragaria's threads he advertises his Discord as the one you showed me.
also my account was taken in May so I haven’t been on NPC since due to the lost of my account and now months after I get someone accusing me of scamming them
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Okay. @Fragaria will need to respond here.

Hi! I've replied to the other dispute, will say the same here, but a bit shorter. The person that's been traded with, is not me. I never add any person on my own, always let customers add me. I haven't been doing any trades in a few weeks already, nor have I been active anywhere else.

My discord is behind 2FA.

My good reputation is what I'm known for on EpicNPC, and elitepvpers. So this is all pretty frustrating to see.

I'm a Dutch guy, living in the Netherlands. My PayPal is under my own name, Tomas Slaman. Let me know what information you need and I'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Fragaria.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top