EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Scammer username Magivi - Alias is Dragas - Scammer middleman is WordHippo

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Magivi
Please ban current EpicNPC user Magivi

He has scammed other EpicNPC members including me. Don't know how you stop him from just making new profiles but this has happened 3 times already which is very unfortunate, all same kind of situation. I should have done more research but am newer to this site, and Steam reviews and the terrible website that no one should trust "SteamRep" all showed good reviews

Proof:

EpicNPC message:
Skype message:
Confirming his Middleman "WordHippo" identity and reputation:
Middleman message directly on Steam:
Discord message to middleman "WordHippo":
Discord group message with WordHippo and Dragas (aka Magivi): https://imgur.com/a/Ra1H9yD#tkkSvv5

Bonus proof - I made Public Service Announcement point which his previous scams where he stole accounts: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/psa-do-not-trust-dragas-or-wordhippo.1492446/#post-6425429

ip hash: d097ea9a643aab6778b377

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is known scammer ErnisWolfas

Banned again

Magivi
[email protected]
ErnisWolfas
[email protected]
Dragas#9488
Discord ID 562028292182376467
WordHippo#9901
Discord ID 505784848536043552

@Tommo30 please post a image with fake middleman discord ID with # so we can update this dispute

Last edited:
ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Thank you Angel for such fast response. I like your site and hope to make it better by getting rid of bad users

Dragas discord ID Dragas#9488 -
WordHippo discord ID WordHippo#9901 -
*Request - I don't know if possible for you. But without WordHippo and his own reputation on both directly Steam and the 3rd party website SteamRep. I do not believe Dragas' scam can be successful. I believe WordHippo reputation is the more risky thing here, more than this Dragas user. Without WordHippo, Dragas is nothing is what I am saying. I hope this helps, don't know what you can do with this.

Thank you again

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
WordHippo#9901 is possibly same user used two discord to scam
Here you can find another scam from the same person/s
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-dragas-and-his-friend-wordhippo-middleman.1478046/

In the future before you start a deal please check if user already have discord here. In the upper right corner you can find search bar which you can use for this purpose.

Be aware that even if you can't find someone info here that this not means that he is not scammer. Also please don't forget to contact support and try to recover your account back. In case that you are original owner this should not be hard.

To avoid similar issues in the future i recommend using our Trade Guardian MM service

ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Great thank you for suggestions

Searching for the Discord in search bar at top here is easiest one. I should have done more research before doing exchange for sure xD