Selling Scammer (scammer impersonating middleman)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caderyn007

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
India
Member Since
Jan 12, 2018
Last seen
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
0
I tried to sell account but mm says I can recover my game through yahooaip. I don’t know from where the yahoo came into the picture while the gameaccount was connected through Gamecenter and google play account ( which has deleted in between the transaction). Now middleman is asking for cancellation fee to give me back my account . Why would I pay cancellation fee when I didn’t hire you. The buyer hire you out and he paid you the cancellation fee. Now you give me my account details. Or this the way you (Epicnpc) scam people in the name of middleman services?

I want my game account details immediately.
 
I tried to sell account but mm says I can recover my game through yahooaip. I don’t know from where the yahoo came into the picture while the gameaccount was connected through Gamecenter and google play account ( which has deleted in between the transaction). Now middleman is asking for cancellation fee to give me back my account . Why would I pay cancellation fee when I didn’t hire you. The buyer hire you out and he paid you the cancellation fee. Now you give me my account details. Or this the way you (Epicnpc) scam people in the name of middleman services?

I want my game account details immediately.

Can you provide middleman name ?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - investigating
I did not understand these people, you verified that it was a Middleman of the site?
did you send any PM he answered? Did verify ID in Discord or Skype?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
The mm name is [MENTION=730734]Rmik[/MENTION] | ROADTO7K.COM and his discord id is - armik228#7866
and the same id on discord had chat with me to process the deal.
Please pm me on discord (libanhadi1#0732) , I will share yoU all the screenshots there as I am unable to upload it here
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
The mm name is @Rmik | ROADTO7K.COM and his discord id is - armik228#7866
and the same id on discord had chat with me to process the deal.
Please pm me on discord (libanhadi1#0732) , I will share yoU all the screenshots there as I am unable to upload it here

I am afraid that you are scammed by impersonator.
That you checked @@rmik profile before you make business with false MM you would notice that his discord is different.
Always keep on mind that EpicNPC Trade Guardian and MM transactions are on site only.
Middleman official list:
https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/59-Middleman-Services

If you can i would recommend you to contact support and take your account back.
 
Last edited:
If only people took 5 seconds and looked at my profile page where all my contacts are posted.. Life would have been so much easier. Instead they get scammed and then spend a lot more time trying to explain what happened to them =/


I could really use some advice from other people, perhaps settings Font Size to 72 will help others notice that my details are posted on all of my threads, in my welcome message, in my social networks buttons?

Maybe epicnpc needs to make this message 10 times bigger so people can see it better?


5bxSdqf.png







sBn9a8T.png
 
If only people took 5 seconds and looked at my profile page where all my contacts are posted.. Life would have been so much easier. Instead they get scammed and then spend a lot more time trying to explain what happened to them =/


I could really use some advice from other people, perhaps settings Font Size to 72 will help others notice that my details are posted on all of my threads, in my welcome message, in my social networks buttons?

Maybe epicnpc needs to make this message 10 times bigger so people can see it better?


5bxSdqf.png







sBn9a8T.png


WE NEED A BIGGER FROG!!!

On side note, you should get your account back fairly easy, Apple ID and google are like one of the easiest to get back, but hopefully he don't ruin your game account first..
 
We had to update the red warning box on the TG page. It seems to have been having a negative effect on sales.

There's only so much we can do. Adding larger warnings all over the site is not a solution. This will only frighten people.

Members need to spend 1-2 minutes reading information that's easily available on the site and confirm who they're talking to if they do go offsite. There's nothing we can do once member go off-site for a sale.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top