Scammed by Middleman

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 31, 2023
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
EpicNPC does NOT investigate disputes unless Trade Guardian was used. Instead we will conduct a review of the accused member's account. Please give the user a negative feedback instead.

If Trade Guardian was used, please go to the Trade Guardian > History or Active Transaction page and click the "Report" button. Someone will then join the chat and investigate your claim.


DISPUTE Information
######################
Link to thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicswp.com/conversations/transaction-id-214.381/#convMessage-1872
Approximate value of item/service: $300.00USD
Date the problem began: 09/11/2023
Show proof of payment (screenshot):

Describe the problem: I agreed to buy a youtube channel. It was $21.00 to the middleman (Jackson) and $278.00 for the channel. It was sent through Paypal. I was told that it must be sent as "Friend & Family" so that I can't get the channel and my money back.

I paid for it all and then the MM Jackson stated I need to verify my identity. That was an additional $10, I stated that I am not selling anything, that I am the buyer. MM said ok do nothing. Then Jackson said the seller has a balance in their Google Adsense for that channel that is $241.00 and that I must pay MM $241.00 upfront and then the channel would be released to me. I contacted Google Adsense and the Youtube Partner Program who both stated it's not possible or legal to take the sellers balance and put it into my own bank account. After explaining that, I was assured that I would receive a refund if I couldn't collect the balance. I said no and asked for a refund. Per the website rules, it states a $4.95 cancellation fee. I agreed to the $4.95 and the MM deleted my entire account from the website/forum and kept my money. The seller says he doesn't care and refuses to do anything.

Seller: (Discord) Epicswap (epicswp.com) Infamous
Middleman: (epicswp.com) Jackson

Attached screenshots and the discord conversation below:

  1. Epicswap — 09/08/2023 2:25 PM​

    hello




  2. [2:25 PM]
    are you looking for buy youtube channel ?




  3. Brion — 09/08/2023 2:25 PM​

    Yes




  4. Epicswap — 09/08/2023 2:25 PM​

    ok




  5. [2:25 PM]
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Rv8Mz7fbw7xdrQoUQRwcQ https://youtube.com/channel/UCT54nTQ94xNS9pLZNrnKUcA https://youtube.com/c/ZappYZz https://youtube.com/@RedCircleGuy1 https://youtube.com/channel/UCYGNksRzmO_iTyXe75SkH0A https://youtube.com/channel/UC5mbcoC0rrYad5b31SmKtoQ https://youtube.com/@sonylidl5301?si=7NZMdONd6XkKetBL
    YouTube
    NeicK

    YouTube
    trueper

    YouTube
    ZappY
    Only staff can view this content.


    YouTube
    RedCircleGuy
    Red Circle Guy is a guy from the USA who prides himself as a semi good Minecraft creator. Enjoy! HIT THE BELL ICON IF YOU SUBBED

    YouTube
    Sybian Vlog





  6. [2:25 PM]
    check out
  7. Brion — 09/08/2023 2:26 PM​

    What do you have with around 50k organic subs that is like a news channel or with celebrity's?
  8. https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/1093984478327742475/33fc62409486240c5e04a0351d0433bc.webp?size=16Epicswap
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Rv8Mz7fbw7xdrQoUQRwcQ https://youtube.com/channel/UCT54nTQ94xNS9pLZNrnKUcA https://youtube.com/c/ZappYZz https://youtube.com/@RedCircleGuy1 https://youtube.com/channel/UCYGNksRzmO_iTyXe75SkH0A https://youtube.com/channel/UC5mbcoC0rrYad5b31SmKtoQ https://youtube.com/@sonylidl5301?si=7NZMdONd6XkKetBL

    Epicswap — 09/08/2023 2:26 PM​

    check from here, i will give you a good discount
  9. [2:27 PM]
    sharing more links
  10. [2:27 PM]
    hold on
  11. [2:28 PM]
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLUX8yTaZBK7pDuJfL0exyg
    YouTube
    aestheticrprod
    9f9046b735c8d84760fe

  12. [2:28 PM]
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUcTQlnqDUkXUepBFo5Ey0A
    YouTube
    Learn with Fahim
    XsRdVS

  13. [2:28 PM]
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLhoha7sO6WQFN__NxivVFA/
    YouTube
    History of Makus
    The History of Makus channel is a fascinating youtube channel, I research history, culture and scientific discoveries to provide my viewers with unique facts and top 5 lists on various topics. On this channel, you'll find interesting videos that shed light on little-known facts about the events and personalities that shaped history. You can als...





  14. [2:29 PM]
    https://www.youtube.com/@FMOMovies
    YouTube
    FMO Movies





  15. [2:29 PM]
    that’s all i have right now
  16. Brion — 09/08/2023 2:31 PM​

    How much is History of Makus and FMO Moives?
  17. Epicswap — 09/08/2023 2:31 PM​

    199 USD
  18. Brion — 09/08/2023 2:32 PM​

    If you can show proof of no copyright stikes, guidelines strikes, data, etc. Also I'll need to be able to change the channel name and url as well.
  19. Epicswap — 09/08/2023 2:32 PM​

    yes sure
  20. [2:32 PM]
    one minute
  21. [2:35 PM]
    https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1149775026413903873/IMG_7049.png?width=273&height=273
    https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1149775026699128922/IMG_7050.png?width=273&height=273
  22. [2:35 PM]
    and you can easily change the channel name
  23. [2:35 PM]
    channel have no copyright strike
  24. [2:37 PM]
    anything else ?
  25. Epicswap — 09/08/2023 2:40 PM​

    there ?
  26. Brion — 09/08/2023 2:42 PM​

    That shows videos you requested to be removed, but doesn't show any against the channel
  27. Epicswap — 09/08/2023 2:42 PM​

    channel have no copyright strike
  28. [2:42 PM]
    if it’s strike then it’s show in copyright section
  29. [2:43 PM]
    i sold out 300+ channels already & i have good experience in this field, so be relax about it
    ❤️
  30. Brion — 09/08/2023 2:44 PM​

    https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1149777292931895476/Screenshot-2020-05-15-at-12.53.01-700x394.png?width=550&height=310
  31. [2:44 PM]
    This is one way
  32. Epicswap — 09/08/2023 2:45 PM​

    it’s not a strike sir
  33. [2:45 PM]
    it’s just a restriction
  34. [2:45 PM]
    strike is different and restrictions is different
  35. Brion — 09/08/2023 2:45 PM​

    I meant on the History of Makus channel, this was an example of another channel
  36. Epicswap — 09/08/2023 2:46 PM​

    yes i saw , my channel have no copyright strike, and most important if you need a confirmation then you can buy with middleman site for safe deal
  37. [2:46 PM]
    and admin will inform all the details about this channel
  38. [2:46 PM]
    let me list this channel first
  39. [2:46 PM]
    one moment




  40. [2:49 PM]
    https://www.epicswp.com/threads/selling-50k-subscribers-youtube-channel.351/
    EpicSWP
    Selling - Selling 50K+ Subscribers YouTube channel
    Channel URL : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLhoha7sO6WQFN__NxivVFA/ Channel have no copyright strike & no guideline strike. Selling price : 199 USD




  41. [2:49 PM]
    check out
  42. [2:51 PM]
    click buy now button & choose middleman
  43. Epicswap — 09/08/2023 2:55 PM​

    there ?
  44. Brion — 09/08/2023 3:06 PM​

    Can you show the video tab if the video list with details?
  45. https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/1093984478327742475/33fc62409486240c5e04a0351d0433bc.webp?size=16Epicswap
    https://www.epicswp.com/threads/selling-50k-subscribers-youtube-channel.351/

    Epicswap — 09/08/2023 3:06 PM​

    sir you can confirm from here
  46. [3:07 PM]
    you don’t need to pay a amount before confirming
  47. [3:07 PM]
    register a account first and click buy now button & just send me a buying request.
  48. Brion — 09/08/2023 3:08 PM​

    I have an account, but I don't want to be scammed, showing proof is part of the buying process
  49. Epicswap — 09/08/2023 3:08 PM​

    i can understand, thats why i told you to register first and then just send me a buying request. you don’t need to pay any amount first, dont worry

    • Epicswap — 09/08/2023 3:08 PM​

      send me a request and let me know




    • Brion — 09/08/2023 3:10 PM​

      I will find someone else, sorry but I don't trust hiding things and refusing to show proof of what you say.




    • Epicswap — 09/08/2023 3:11 PM​

      i never said i am not show you




    • https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/1093984478327742475/33fc62409486240c5e04a0351d0433bc.webp?size=16Epicswap
      https://www.epicswp.com/threads/selling-50k-subscribers-youtube-channel.351/

      Epicswap — 09/08/2023 3:11 PM​

      i said send a request here then i will show




    • [3:11 PM]
      then once all good then you need to pay




    • [3:11 PM]
      understand?

    September 10, 2023
    • Epicswap — 09/10/2023 3:27 PM​

      hello




    • [3:27 PM]
      are you there ?





    • You missed a call from Epicswap that lasted a minute. — 09/10/2023 3:28 PM
    • Brion — 09/10/2023 3:28 PM​

      Hey
    • Epicswap — 09/10/2023 3:29 PM​

      i give a screenshot
    • [3:29 PM]
      wait
    • [3:32 PM]
      you want 500K+ subscriber channel also after this deal? i am right
    • [3:34 PM]
      https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1150514708051398726/IMG_7119.png?width=273&height=273
      https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1150514708349190204/IMG_7120.png?width=273&height=273
    • [3:34 PM]
      take this channel for your budget
    • Epicswap — 09/10/2023 3:37 PM​

      and after this deal you can buy many channels. i am a professional seller
    • [3:37 PM]
      https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1150515510568562820/IMG_7121.png?width=162&height=350
    • [3:38 PM]
      and here my feedback rating, i am verified & trusted seller. i am not hiding anything from you

    • You missed a call from Epicswap that lasted a minute. — 09/10/2023 3:38 PM
    • Epicswap
      Click to see attachment

      Epicswap — 09/10/2023 3:40 PM​

      you can check my profile if you have any doubts
      🙂
    • Brion — 09/10/2023 3:40 PM​

      Looks like a few copyright issues




    • Epicswap — 09/10/2023 3:41 PM​

      it’s not a copyright, this video is still active, if it’s copyright then this video is not show in public views




    • [3:41 PM]
      it’s just a normal warning
    • [3:42 PM]
      it’s a age restriction only
    • [3:46 PM]
      https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1150517555207876708/IMG_7124.png?width=162&height=350
    • [3:46 PM]
      check out
    • https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/1093984478327742475/33fc62409486240c5e04a0351d0433bc.webp?size=16Epicswap
      Click to see attachment

      Epicswap — 09/10/2023 3:46 PM​

      copyright mean, someone claim the video it is copyright but this one is different and it’s not effective in youtube channel, you can check from here

    • You missed a call from Epicswap that lasted a few seconds. — 09/10/2023 3:47 PM

    • You missed a call from Epicswap that lasted a minute. — 09/10/2023 5:08 PM
    • Brion — 09/10/2023 6:20 PM​

      Please post the url to the channels available for 50K subscribers for $129. If you have anything in the Celebrity / Entertainment area, that is best.




    • Epicswap — 09/10/2023 8:04 PM​

      50K subscriber has been sold




    • Brion — 09/10/2023 8:05 PM​

      Ok wasn't meant to be




    • Epicswap — 09/10/2023 8:05 PM​

      that’s why i offer good channel




    • [8:05 PM]
      and most important you can claim silver play button
    • [8:06 PM]
      https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1150583069842100234/IMG_6746.JPG?width=362&height=350




    • [8:06 PM]
      https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1150583071486246912/IMG_6748.JPG?width=550&height=267
    • Brion — 09/10/2023 8:06 PM​

      I just want to make sure it's legit and that I don't get scammed. If it's a good channel I'd buy more
    • https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/703663156601421844/e4dac0561a50b26012d17824bf8f7450.webp?size=16Brion
      I just want to make sure it's legit and that I don't get scammed. If it's a good channel I'd buy more

      Epicswap — 09/10/2023 8:06 PM​

      don’t worry my friend, you don’t get scammed. i can confirm the ownership proof if you want
    • [8:07 PM]
      i am doing only legit deal.
    • Brion — 09/10/2023 8:08 PM​

      I want non-botted subscribers (organic) with no copyright strikes or warnings and has to have 4,000 watch hours
    • https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/703663156601421844/e4dac0561a50b26012d17824bf8f7450.webp?size=16Brion
      I want non-botted subscribers (organic) with no copyright strikes or warnings and has to have 4,000 watch hours

      Epicswap — 09/10/2023 8:08 PM​

      please check out the videos, it’s organic and most important my channel is verified mark channel
    • Brion — 09/10/2023 8:43 PM​

      Do you have any 100k channels?
    September 11, 2023
    • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 12:00 AM​

      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Rv8Mz7fbw7xdrQoUQRwcQ https://youtube.com/channel/UCT54nTQ94xNS9pLZNrnKUcA https://youtube.com/c/ZappYZz https://youtube.com/@RedCircleGuy1 https://youtube.com/channel/UCYGNksRzmO_iTyXe75SkH0A https://youtube.com/channel/UC5mbcoC0rrYad5b31SmKtoQ https://youtube.com/@sonylidl5301?si=7NZMdONd6XkKetBL
      YouTube
      NeicK

      YouTube
      trueper

      YouTube
      ZappY
      Only staff can view this content.


      YouTube
      RedCircleGuy
      Red Circle Guy is a guy from the USA who prides himself as a semi good Minecraft creator. Enjoy! HIT THE BELL ICON IF YOU SUBBED

      YouTube
      Sybian Vlog





    • [12:00 AM]
      i have all this available right now

      • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 7:00 AM​

        there?




      • Brion — 09/11/2023 8:04 AM​

        How much for this one: https://youtube.com/channel/UCT54nTQ94xNS9pLZNrnKUcA

        YouTube
        trueper





      • https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/703663156601421844/e4dac0561a50b26012d17824bf8f7450.webp?size=16Brion
        How much for this one: https://youtube.com/channel/UCT54nTQ94xNS9pLZNrnKUcA

        Epicswap — 09/11/2023 8:06 AM​

        300 USD





      • You missed a call from Epicswap that lasted 2 minutes. — 09/11/2023 8:15 AM



      • Brion — 09/11/2023 8:20 AM​

        Please send info for that channel. (Screenshots) thanks
      • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 8:22 AM​

        already i did
      • https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/1093984478327742475/33fc62409486240c5e04a0351d0433bc.webp?size=16Epicswap
        Click to see attachment

        Epicswap — 09/11/2023 8:22 AM​

        ..
      • https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/1093984478327742475/33fc62409486240c5e04a0351d0433bc.webp?size=16Epicswap
        Click to see attachment

        Epicswap — 09/11/2023 8:22 AM​

        ..
      • https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/1093984478327742475/33fc62409486240c5e04a0351d0433bc.webp?size=16Epicswap
        Click to see attachment

        Epicswap — 09/11/2023 8:22 AM​

        ..
      • https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/1093984478327742475/33fc62409486240c5e04a0351d0433bc.webp?size=16Epicswap
        Click to see attachment

        Epicswap — 09/11/2023 8:22 AM​

        ..
      • [8:22 AM]
        check out
      • [8:24 AM]
        so ?
      • Brion — 09/11/2023 8:26 AM​

        There is only one screenshot for that channel. Can you send the copyright and the video screenshot please?
      • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 8:26 AM​

        ok
      • https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/703663156601421844/e4dac0561a50b26012d17824bf8f7450.webp?size=16Brion
        There is only one screenshot for that channel. Can you send the copyright and the video screenshot please?

        Epicswap — 09/11/2023 8:35 AM​

        i don’t understand
      • [8:35 AM]
        can you explain
      • [8:40 AM]
        YouTube
        trueper
        Shot on iPhone meme






      • [8:40 AM]
        YouTube
        trueper
        Shot on iPhone meme


      • [8:41 AM]
        this 2 video have copyright but it’s still working
      • [8:41 AM]
        https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1150773192181415966/IMG_7139.png?width=162&height=350




      • https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/1093984478327742475/33fc62409486240c5e04a0351d0433bc.webp?size=16Epicswap
        Click to see attachment

        Epicswap — 09/11/2023 8:42 AM​

        and it’s not effected in channel
      • [8:43 AM]
        this channel have No copyright strike.

      • You missed a call from Epicswap that lasted a few seconds. — 09/11/2023 8:43 AM
      • Brion — 09/11/2023 8:51 AM​

        Ok
      • [8:51 AM]
        So PayPal I can do
      • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 8:51 AM​

        you can buy from epicswp.com
      • [8:52 AM]
        https://www.epicswp.com/threads/159k-subscribers-monetized-youtube-channel-available-for-sell.352/
        EpicSWP
        Selling - 159K Subscribers Monetized YouTube Channel Available For ...
        Selling 159K Subscriber Monetized YouTube Channel No copyright strike No guideline strike Audience from USA Channel URL : https://youtube.com/channel/UCT54nTQ94xNS9pLZNrnKUcA
      • [8:52 AM]
        buy from here, i listed the channel
      • [8:53 AM]
        you don’t need to pay full payment first, once i deliver the channel then you need to pay
      • Brion — 09/11/2023 8:54 AM​

        Could we do trade guardian? Because PayPal F&F means I can never get my money back if I don't receive the channel
      • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 8:55 AM​

        dear, we use middleman
      • [8:55 AM]
        everything is safe
      • https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/avatars/1093984478327742475/33fc62409486240c5e04a0351d0433bc.webp?size=16Epicswap
        https://www.epicswp.com/threads/159k-subscribers-monetized-youtube-channel-available-for-sell.352/

        Epicswap — 09/11/2023 8:55 AM​

        register here and then click buy now button & send me a buying request
      • [8:56 AM]
        https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1150776836167585802/IMG_7140.png?width=162&height=350
      • [8:56 AM]
        like this
      • Brion — 09/11/2023 9:00 AM​

        Ok ill get on the computer and look at it. I have to run to town real quick ill be back in about an hour
      • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 9:01 AM​

        ok
      • Brion — 09/11/2023 10:13 AM​

        Says the channel cost is $322.45
      • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 10:14 AM​

        22$ is fees
      • [10:14 AM]
        i can reduce the fees, don’t worry
      • Brion — 09/11/2023 10:14 AM​

        Perhaps do $278 ?
      • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 10:14 AM​

        ok , sure. 1 minute
      • [10:15 AM]
        done
      • [10:15 AM]
        https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1150796822978252960/IMG_7141.png?width=162&height=350
      • [10:15 AM]
        send a buying request
      • [10:21 AM]
        there ?
      • Brion — 09/11/2023 10:22 AM​

        Sent
      • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 10:22 AM​

        https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1150798636523995168/IMG_7142.png?width=273&height=273
        https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1150798636914061392/IMG_7143.png?width=273&height=273
      • [10:22 AM]
        accept your request
      • [10:23 AM]
        pay fees
      • Brion — 09/11/2023 10:26 AM​

        Done

        • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 10:41 AM​

          done bro




        • [10:42 AM]
          https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1150803446241427570/IMG_7145.png?width=162&height=350





        • You missed a call from Epicswap that lasted a few seconds. — 09/11/2023 10:43 AM
        • Brion — 09/11/2023 10:52 AM​

          Done
        • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 10:52 AM​

          can you please share a screenshot here
        • Brion — 09/11/2023 10:54 AM​

          https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1150806460893249567/receipt.jpg?width=325&height=350
        • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 10:54 AM​

          it’s come from friend & family ?
        • Brion — 09/11/2023 10:54 AM​

          Yes
        • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 10:54 AM​

          ok wait
        • [10:54 AM]
          let me call to my sister
        • Brion — 09/11/2023 12:51 PM​

          MM says to go to profile and verify identity but won't tell me how. I don't see it
        • Brion — 09/11/2023 5:53 PM​

          How long does the process take before I get the channel,?
        • Epicswap — 09/11/2023 9:57 PM​

          1 day
        September 12, 2023
        • Brion — 09/12/2023 10:35 AM​

          MM says you have a little bit of money in your adsense account, he is saying that I must pay out the money and then I will receive it back later. Can you have MM give you the money, you transfer the money or else I will transfer you the money once I get access? I keep getting told to keep paying more and more money and I still don't have access to the channel.
        • Epicswap — 09/12/2023 10:37 AM​

          yes bro, channel is connected with adsense and they have 241$ and once you pay him then he can release the channel and then you can get the Adsense balance too
        • Brion — 09/12/2023 10:47 AM​

          There is no guarantee that I will recieve the balance back. This wasn't part of the agreement.
        • [10:48 AM]
          Either take out your money or have MM transfer the balance to you
        • Epicswap — 09/12/2023 10:48 AM​

          my friend this channel is link with adsense and you will receive the adsense balance 100% without any issues. you can confirm with middleman
        • Brion — 09/12/2023 10:51 AM​

          Why didn't you remove the balance?
        • Epicswap — 09/12/2023 10:52 AM​

          i have available 20+ channels, not possible to remove from every where
        • Brion — 09/12/2023 10:54 AM​

          The adsense is still linked to your account, not mine. So you can safely transfer it
        • Epicswap — 09/12/2023 10:54 AM​

          i can’t take it because at the moment channel is fully transfer to your given name & details. so only you can claim the payment in your country.
        • Brion — 09/12/2023 11:07 AM​

          Then we have two options, either we can cancel the transaction and I get refunded or we can proceed and if I receive any balance from adsense that is yours, I will pay it. Right now I have zero protection and you or MM can take my money and run. I have no guarantee that adsense will pay me that balance. It's linked to you and your adsense account, so I cannot receive the payment
        • [11:08 AM]
          https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1151172560231333929/adsense.jpg?width=550&height=181
        • [11:08 AM]
          There is proof that I can never receive the balance
        • Epicswap — 09/12/2023 11:09 AM​

          bro you don’t need to transfer the adsense to another adsense
        • [11:09 AM]
          you receive a same adsense account which one is link with my channel. you just need to put your bank details or paypal email id then you can easily get the fund to your bank or paypal
        • Brion — 09/12/2023 11:11 AM​

          So I get all of your bank details?
        • [11:11 AM]
          Doesn't make sense
        • [11:12 AM]
          You can only have 1 google adsense account, I cannot transfer your balance to mine. I can't use your adsense account and have my own
        • Epicswap — 09/12/2023 11:34 AM​

          you just need to add your bank details in google adsense
        • [11:34 AM]
          it’s too easy bro
        • Brion — 09/12/2023 11:35 AM​

          But it clearly states you can only have one adsense account
        • Epicswap — 09/12/2023 11:42 AM​

          it’s not true, i use 2 adsense
        • Brion — 09/12/2023 1:06 PM​

          I contacted google adsense regarding this matter. The MM is telling me that I can take over your adsense account, but you aren't giving up your adsense account.
        • Epicswap — 09/12/2023 1:06 PM​

          already i delivered the channel with adsense to middleman
        • Brion — 09/12/2023 2:06 PM​

          https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/1149771707394039879/1151217249387024384/Screenshot_20230912_140430_Gmail.jpg?width=158&height=350
        • [2:06 PM]
          Google adsense says it's not possible for me to collect the $241
        • Epicswap — 09/12/2023 2:06 PM​

          dude it’s a community random member
        • [2:06 PM]
          not google
        • Brion — 09/12/2023 2:08 PM​

          It's a Google expert. How about this, if I am able to recover the $241 and it did transfer, then I will pay you. However if it doesn't and I am not to collect, then nobody gets it
        • Epicswap — 09/12/2023 2:09 PM​

          i talk to middleman he said he hold the fund until you claim and it’s taken few days. if you are failed to claim the adsense balance then he can refund your payment and if you successfully claim the fund then he release the payment to me
        • Brion — 09/12/2023 2:15 PM​

          I don't trust that MM would refund me. So I guess I lose $300 and you lose your channel then. I'm not going to be scammed out of more money
        • Epicswap — 09/12/2023 2:17 PM​

          i completed 17+ deals in epicswp site without issues , so i don’t think you loose your money.
        • Brion — 09/12/2023 2:17 PM​

          Yes but either none of those had adsense balances or the buyers lost their money
        • Epicswap — 09/12/2023 2:20 PM​

          i believe him, because i did many deals
        • Brion — 09/12/2023 4:29 PM​

          I asked to cancel the sale, refund me and give you your channel back. Everyone on Google says I cannot receive any money from another adsense account.




        • [4:29 PM]
          Everyone telling me it's a scam and using your account is illegal




        • [4:32 PM]
          The only way I'll agree is if you tell MM to give me access and if somehow I'm able to get the money then I will pay it

        September 13, 2023
        • Brion — 09/13/2023 8:49 AM​

          Did you tell MM that we are canceling and to reverse the order?




        • Brion — 09/13/2023 2:35 PM​

          Since the forum has deleted me as a user since I requested to cancel. I am now reporting you and the website to the FPC which is the united states department for web. Minimum fine is $5,000
        • Epicswap — 09/13/2023 2:35 PM​

          good luck, bye
        • Brion — 09/13/2023 3:39 PM​

          Submitted to the FBI.gov cyber crime division. Which has agencies worldwide. Good luck
        • Epicswap — 09/13/2023 3:49 PM​

          ok



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here you can find information about our Dispute rules and how we investigate disputes.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230913_093809_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_093809_Chrome.jpg
    527.7 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_093816_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_093816_Chrome.jpg
    585.4 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_093857_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_093857_Chrome.jpg
    566.6 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_093907_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_093907_Chrome.jpg
    603.7 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_093915_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_093915_Chrome.jpg
    631.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_093924_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_093924_Chrome.jpg
    598.2 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_093935_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_093935_Chrome.jpg
    589.7 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_093942_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_093942_Chrome.jpg
    525.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_093948_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_093948_Chrome.jpg
    473.7 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_093955_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_093955_Chrome.jpg
    486.4 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094004_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094004_Chrome.jpg
    495.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094009_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094009_Chrome.jpg
    477.6 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094016_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094016_Chrome.jpg
    528.7 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094022_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094022_Chrome.jpg
    528.5 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094030_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094030_Chrome.jpg
    482.4 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094036_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094036_Chrome.jpg
    483.9 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094045_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094045_Chrome.jpg
    542.5 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094102_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094102_Chrome.jpg
    494 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094109_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094109_Chrome.jpg
    535 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094123_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094123_Chrome.jpg
    462.6 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094134_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094134_Chrome.jpg
    504.3 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094142_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094142_Chrome.jpg
    536 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094153_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094153_Chrome.jpg
    542.2 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094202_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094202_Chrome.jpg
    560.3 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094208_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094208_Chrome.jpg
    574.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094216_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094216_Chrome.jpg
    571.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094223_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094223_Chrome.jpg
    564.5 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094234_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094234_Chrome.jpg
    526.7 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094241_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094241_Chrome.jpg
    603.8 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094250_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094250_Chrome.jpg
    475.8 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094258_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094258_Chrome.jpg
    570.9 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094310_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094310_Chrome.jpg
    520.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_094316_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_094316_Chrome.jpg
    466.8 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_143555_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_143555_Discord.jpg
    555.6 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_143600_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_143600_Discord.jpg
    376.3 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_143604_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_143604_Discord.jpg
    512.4 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_143608_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_143608_Discord.jpg
    623.6 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_143613_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_143613_Discord.jpg
    531.7 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_143625_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_143625_Discord.jpg
    411.6 KB
  • Screenshot_20230913_143631_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_143631_Discord.jpg
    372.3 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
EpicNPC does NOT investigate disputes unless Trade Guardian was used. Instead we will conduct a review of the accused member's account. Please give the user a negative feedback instead.
 
Back
Top