- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Canada
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
This is my personal account, sold with full access included, including the dummy Gmail account, which is linked to this game.
Quitting but I will keep playing until the account is sold.
Biosuit and Rover:
- 1 Legend Biosuit and 1 Legend Rover
- 15 Epic Biosuits and 10 Epic Rovers
- Legend MAU Wilhelm (Lv. 20) and Legend Launcher Chiron (MAX) - All costume purchased via diamonds
Faction IDs:
- Cora UR8
- Bellato SR1
- Accretia SR1
Skills:
- Combat Skills I - V Lv. 12
- Enhanced Skills I - II Lv. 12
- Enhanced Skill III Lv. 10
- Passive Conditional I
- Constant I - II Lv. 12
- Constant III Lv. 11
- Atk, HP, ACC Reinforcement Lv. 12
- Blocking Reinforcement Lv. 10
- Optimization Lv. 12
- Spot Weakness Lv. 11
- Pain Adaptation Lv. 12
- Deadly Attack Lv. 9
- Combat Skill VI Lv. 12
Gears:
- Artifacts +10 - 12
- T2 Epic Ring and Ear Cuff +7, Necklace +10, Bangle +6 (Prime)
- T1 Circlet +8 (Prime)
- Anti Gravity Drive +9 (Not Primed yet)
- Survey Stargazer +4 (Prime)
- T2 Arm Guard +6 (Prime)
- The rest are T1s +6 - +9 (Prime)
- Arbiter and Psypher Epic Weapon Skin
Core Link:
- Armor Lv. 30
- Fusion Lv. 34
- Predictive Lv. 30
- Boost Lv. 30
Summons:
- Biosuit Set 5 (12)
- Rover Set 2 (102)
Will come with my 1 alt
- Psypher Lv. 64 90k CP
- Epic Biosuit and Epic Rover
Quitting but I will keep playing until the account is sold.
Biosuit and Rover:
- 1 Legend Biosuit and 1 Legend Rover
- 15 Epic Biosuits and 10 Epic Rovers
- Legend MAU Wilhelm (Lv. 20) and Legend Launcher Chiron (MAX) - All costume purchased via diamonds
Faction IDs:
- Cora UR8
- Bellato SR1
- Accretia SR1
Skills:
- Combat Skills I - V Lv. 12
- Enhanced Skills I - II Lv. 12
- Enhanced Skill III Lv. 10
- Passive Conditional I
- Constant I - II Lv. 12
- Constant III Lv. 11
- Atk, HP, ACC Reinforcement Lv. 12
- Blocking Reinforcement Lv. 10
- Optimization Lv. 12
- Spot Weakness Lv. 11
- Pain Adaptation Lv. 12
- Deadly Attack Lv. 9
- Combat Skill VI Lv. 12
Gears:
- Artifacts +10 - 12
- T2 Epic Ring and Ear Cuff +7, Necklace +10, Bangle +6 (Prime)
- T1 Circlet +8 (Prime)
- Anti Gravity Drive +9 (Not Primed yet)
- Survey Stargazer +4 (Prime)
- T2 Arm Guard +6 (Prime)
- The rest are T1s +6 - +9 (Prime)
- Arbiter and Psypher Epic Weapon Skin
Core Link:
- Armor Lv. 30
- Fusion Lv. 34
- Predictive Lv. 30
- Boost Lv. 30
Summons:
- Biosuit Set 5 (12)
- Rover Set 2 (102)
Will come with my 1 alt
- Psypher Lv. 64 90k CP
- Epic Biosuit and Epic Rover
Last edited:
