I IntenseHD 3 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 28, 2015 #1 First I payed him 80 usd. He tried to sell me a youtuber's account. Here is his profile: ItsLucifer
V ViperOne 38 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 28, 2015 #2 He has been banned. Try and get your money back from Paypal if you already have not.
D doomedtofail 745 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 28, 2015 #3 can you post his youtube account link? good for future reference
I IntenseHD 3 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 28, 2015 #4 He is now going as #1 Trusted LOL Seller Beware..
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Sep 29, 2015 #5 scammers info: itsLucifer [email protected] LuciferSells [email protected]