EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Scammed by Lomby via TradeGurdian

Dispute Type
Trade Guardian
1   0   0
Country
Austria
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Lomby
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information
######################
Purchase Date: 20, April, 2019
Date the problem begain: 06.08.2019
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): EpicNPC
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: Lomby ([email protected])
Your Instant Messenger ID: Prones

Other information: Trader "Lomby" sold a channel to me for 800$, we did the trade through trade guardian, for some reasons I woke up today and the channel got completly changed to its old state plus I got revoked access even tho I was the only Owner of this channel. Please either ban this guy or help me get my access back, he did somehow cooperate with youtube as I see no other option how we wouldve gotten it back. Regards

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/conversations/new-trade-guardian-transaction-11435.1453661/
Approximate value of property: $800 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? Yes
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID? #11435

What is the dispute about? He did recover the channel yesterday after 4 months of nothing, as I've seen he did that with several people as well as hes been quite known on this site.

Other details / notes: He did recover it through youtube somehow as nobody logged into my accounts. https://www.youtube.com/c/dzresurges

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):
Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
Other proof:

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? yes via skype call
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? Screenshots of Youtube Channel, Analytic page
How long did you have the account before it was recalled? 4 Months
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)

Attachments

ip hash: c9f14fe98c0422665692f4

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
43   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lomby is already banned for previous dispute
@Prones please open a paypal dispute and try to get your money back. Good luck with dispute

ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Administrator
58   0   0
Country
US/Canada
As stated, the seller was banned about a month ago due to another dispute. Prones, I see the payment was made via bitcoin, so there is not option to dispute it.

The best we can offer is partial compensation via our Victim Fund, however we would first need to confirm the account was recovered. I see no activity on the account for 6 months. You purchased it in April, but you didn't use it?

Do you still access to the email andy****[email protected]?

ip hash: 787a7ca639b0e6a7b075a9