Scammed by dexter1337

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

axxl92

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Aug 15, 2015
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I wanted to buy a GTA 5 steam code from him. I sent him the money(10$) we agreed on, and then he tells me that he received only 7$, so send him another 3$.
So that this doesn't happen again i'd suggest you ban him. I can show proof of this scam, like printscreens.

I hope this works and you don't get screwed too by a piece of crap.
 
I can confirm that's his Paypal email. A warning has been added to his account. I can't ready the skype chat. Please update the image to imgur instead, just click the image icon in the toolbar.

dexter1337 has been notified.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top