• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

scammed 250$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Member Dispute

Ariel2229

Country
Israel
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Zackel
REOPENING DISPUTE SINCE HE DIDN'T RESOLVE IT YET EVEN THOUGH HE PROMISED

so it all started with this message, I was looking for a league of legends account and he said he has it I sent him the money (150$)

View attachment 2274944

he said it was pending even though it says money sent and I got -150 on my bank which was all the budget I had left for this month's money for my own so he told me to faster the process of it being "pending" I should create and close a dispute so I did, later on he told me it didn't work and he contracted paypal and paypal said it's because of me opening and closing, So I contracted paypal on my end too and they said it was never pending and the money was sent long time ago, so I thought maybe it's a bug somehow so I asked for a refund... he "pressed" the refund button but I couldn't see the refund on my end, I contracted paypal themselves and they said he never refunded it and it shouldn't even be possible to refund it because as it says the case was already closed. I asked him for screenshare since there are some that photoshop these kind of stuff and he said sure, and never screenshared or responded after that.

since then I still didn't get the money (1 month later) and he told me that if i'd transfer 50$ because the 150$ is stuck (even though paypal said it has been transferred to his account already) he would give me the account he proposedly gave me wrong information since he never wanted to sell the account even after I gave him the money so another week or two went by and I still didn't get the account and he even told me he already made an offer with another guy (after I already bought the account from him)
so I asked for a refund and then he continued to avoid me for weeks while I'm out on army job so I didn't have any time for it

View attachment 2274963
2021-10-07 22_42_19-Raawr - Discord.png

so even after all the promises, 1 month of talking and 200$ still didn't get refund or account, waste of time and my money which both are valuable since army work takes a lot of time and doesn't pay much. and he even had the nerves of threating that he wouldn't refund if I open this dispute
2021-10-07 23_17_41-Raawr - Discord.png

and I still waited [ this message is from 7/10 (8 days ago) ]

Report ip hash: fb44effb4d2f3f7111711c

Ariel2229

Country
Israel
Multiple Accounts
Inked2021-10-15 09_46_55-PayPal_ Activity_LI.jpg

more than a month passed since the first payment I made to him and all he did was talking and talking first making promises about selling accounts and then sold account to another person (or so he says) and then promises to refund and still nothing.
if more proof is needed I got all the dms recorded

Report ip hash: fb44effb4d2f3f7111711c

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted. Verified member, 50+ positive feedback and member for over 1 year.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Global Moderator
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Report ip hash: 4bcfe6d9d6813d0e94772d

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Global Moderator
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Global Moderator
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ban in 24 hrs if no response

Status
Not open for further replies.