EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Scam user

Berk83

7   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Should you get an inbox from the following person, please know that he is a scammer.

Epicnpc site name:

Exemplary

He will only want to use WU and give you some BS about why Paypal can't be used.

He will collect the money whilst on Skype with you and then disappear. My fault I got screwed, I was being dumb and trying to rush, so just throwing a warning out there. To the other people that I had contacted me about starter accounts or that I contacted, I hope you find someone to buy your accounts but once burned is enough for me.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:

Neoex

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
75   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Could of just googled Justin Washington, FFXI and figured this one out, biggest scammer in history

Berk83

7   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Could of just googled Justin Washington, FFXI and figured this one out, biggest scammer in history
You are right... But like I said I was dumb and in a rush so my bad. From what I am reading of it now thanks to your link it wasn't nearly as much as other people

- - - Updated - - -

Uses a voip phone nunber: 775-298-1493 and is located Crystal Bay, NV