EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Scam and mod impersonation case

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation
1   0   0
Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Flatss
It's not really related to my case, but my friend almost got scammed and he's now threatening everyone whom he failed to scam that he'll report the epicnpc threads on plarium forums. (He actually did too)

Other details can be found in my other thread, but here's a quick recap of what he attempted on my buddy:

1. He managed to sweettalk my friend with the offer, and proceeded to MM service.
2. My friend agreed to their offer, and the use of middleman.
3. They then proceeded to invite my friend in a group chat with a known middleman yeezy.
4. But they invited a fake yeezy (an impersonator using his discord tag and account name, but with different upper case).
5. After my friend found that out and called off the trade, he started cursing at him and threatened ME to post his account on plarium, which he did, and called me some names as well.

I want his IP permanently banned as he puts everyone who loyally returns to EpicNPC at risk.

Thanks. Please refer to the screenshots I provided, but also ask for more if needed.

Attachments

ip hash: 67f8db6f27f384be848506

Flatss

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Reason - scam attempt - MM impersonation
You are simply mad because i warned people in your thread that the account is linked to a facebook account and facebook account can not be unlinked never from any Plarium ID, which makes the account 100% unsecure. Does not even matter if you provide the facebook account or not, facebook accounts are 100% easy peasy to recover by original owner.
Thats my discord if it helps along.

ip hash: 1f0f64aeaa3c013292c152
1   0   0
Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts
He also verbally threatened me that his friend (fake Yeezy) will ban me lool. This is our conversation. (Unrelated to my friend - FireBlast -'s case)

But be reminded that we're not talking about any of that. I'm accusing you of impersonating a moderator/middleman; and potentially with scamming intentions.

I actually saw like 18 screenshots of my friend's conversation with him (and his friend), and if uploading those will help admins/moderators bring justice to this server and eradicate the risk of him trying to scam others with a middleman impersonation as well as him threatening the epicnpc users to post their account selling posts on plarium forum hoping to get those banned, I will most certainly be happy to upload them asap.

Attachments

ip hash: 7a3b1b82950dadceb01759

Flatss

Banned
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If it was between those 2 from discord, report them. Dont involve me.

Flatss

Banned
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
You're the one who initiate the conversation so you can SCAM people. Of course it involves both of you: i dont know your friend's account on epicnpc, so.
Actually im against scamming.
U just mad because i warned people on ur thread and now here we are, u reporting me lmao. Get over it, wasting ur time here only.
Im done with replying, let the staff solve the issue. Thanks

1   0   0
Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts
That's an interesting dodge. Please refute my claims in order to exonerate yourself, because otherwise you'll be proven guilty of scamming my friend Fire Blast, and potentially scamming me with our previous conversation.

Admins, it's probably a good time to swoop in and make a judgement.

ip hash: 999c6515d5c720efba8ae1

Flatss

Banned
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
That's an interesting dodge. Please refute my claims in order to exonerate yourself, because otherwise you'll be proven guilty of scamming my friend Fire Blast, and potentially scamming me with our previous conversation.

Admins, it's probably a good time to swoop in and make a judgement.
To me he looked to be very amused by the situation.
he even deleted me right away when we both switched 1 lane