San Jose

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(85.7%) (8 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 5, 2010
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Banned - Scammer-http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/388483-scammer-dburdz31.html#post2196536
Did not deserve to win that game tonight. Bullcrap calls, or a lack thereof. So glad refs can be so blatantly paid off.
 
Banned - Scammer-http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/388483-scammer-dburdz31.html#post2196536
Cheats, where abouts in Bay City are you? I've got some family up in Bay City/Saginaw/Midland.
 
Biggest BS game ever. The hit on Franzen was not only a penalty but those are the type of hits the NHL has been watching because they can be career ending. Ever single ref was looking right at Franzen but somehow they just let it slide. That lack of call led to a San Jose goal.
 
Biggest BS game ever. The hit on Franzen was not only a penalty but those are the type of hits the NHL has been watching because they can be career ending. Ever single ref was looking right at Franzen but somehow they just let it slide. That lack of call led to a San Jose goal.

That hit was gruesome to watch. He passed the puck 3-4 seconds before he got hit. The SJ player wasn't even in the process of moving forward to make a hit on Franzen. Should have been a game misconduct.
 
Last edited:
Banned - Scammer-http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/388483-scammer-dburdz31.html#post2196536
I've been a Wings fan since I was born. Fact is, I don't want San Jose to win it. I don't care who gets the cup right now, as long as it isn't the Sharks.
 
Back
Top