• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Rust account 6.5 hours - €6 - Can change email-pass

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 27, 2019
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm selling my RUST account which has 6.5 hours on it since I would rather have the game on my main Steam profile. Email and password are changeable, and you can add 2fa.
I will not accept any trades.
Contact me on discord to buy, as I might not notice messages on this website: Jesperr#6107

Lifetime recall warranty || No warranty for VAC bans ||| Paypal invoice fees are paid by the buyer.
 
Back
Top