RS2Seller Review - Do not buy!

Not Recently Bumped

Ray_Finkle

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 26, 2011
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi all,

I am new here, just wanted to get a word of warning out about these guys. Not sure if this is the place, but I wanted to share my experience.

Runescape Money,Runescape Gold,Runescape Accounts,Runescape Cheats,Runescape Items on RS2Seller.com

I've never tried the powerleveling before, I do all my own work, but I was curious. This site came as a referral to me from someone who has used it and not had any problems.

1. The dude they had powerlevel me stole my best sword, which wasn't cheap.
2. He also attempted to change my security/retrieval passwords.
3. He stole about 8K in runes.

Now, here's the customer service experience....

Initially, when it was taking longer than they promised, I tried their livechat and they could never help me. No one responded via email. So then I discovered the thefts and tried livechat again, and they never answer my calls. I emailed payments and they did respond but only to get my character name so they could check. That was 3 days ago, have heard nothing since. I've tried with the email twice and still nothing.

So, I recommend staying away from these guys. Thanks for your time. Hope this prevents someone else from getting screwed.

RF
 
Back
Top