ROCKET LEAGUE ACCOUNT WITH ALPHA BOOST / ALPHA WHEELS / GOLD NUGGET
Picture can be seen here : I only respond to messages here on EpicNPC
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Retailors
BANNED
TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Banned - scammer
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $3,000.00
zachbruce11
Z
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Could you add me on discord so I could see all the items on the account and know the account is real?
S
Yes, I can do this, but first I need to have a proof that you actually have the money for the account, then I will show you for sure.
Sasa99229
S
Hello! I am looking just for the alpha boost, can i add you somewhere when we will figure out a payment for the boost, i am intrested to buy it and i have a very good amont of the money, my instagram is @qsicn dm me there and we are gonna figure something out, thanks!
S
We talk here if you want to.
Status
Closed ThreadThis thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.