SOLD Rocket League Account w Alpha Boost / Alpha Wheels / Gold Nugget + Inventory

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
Yes

SwooperzZ

Level 42

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Jan 16, 2023
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Banned - scammer
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $3,000.00
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Could you add me on discord so I could see all the items on the account and know the account is real?
 
S
Yes, I can do this, but first I need to have a proof that you actually have the money for the account, then I will show you for sure.
Hello! I am looking just for the alpha boost, can i add you somewhere when we will figure out a payment for the boost, i am intrested to buy it and i have a very good amont of the money, my instagram is @qsicn dm me there and we are gonna figure something out, thanks!
 
S
We talk here if you want to.
S
How can i see your whole inventory in your rocket league account?
S
Sharescreen on discord, that is the most you would get.
S
What is your discord?
S
Add me on discord Aleksa#7333
S
You still interested or what?
S
I have no money
D
Im interested
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top