WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,
As the title states, I am looking for a RLCS PARIS 2026 ATTENDEE code.
Most I am willing to pay is €40 and will be paying via PayPal Goods & Services.
I am down to use the Trade Guardian system if needed (fees on my behalf for the paid version) and can screenshare via Discord with the middleman, when the code is being redeemed if that is required.
As the title states, I am looking for a RLCS PARIS 2026 ATTENDEE code.
Most I am willing to pay is €40 and will be paying via PayPal Goods & Services.
I am down to use the Trade Guardian system if needed (fees on my behalf for the paid version) and can screenshare via Discord with the middleman, when the code is being redeemed if that is required.
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
akane.abyssssss
ID# 706193406770282517
ID# 706193406770282517
Payment options:
- Paypal
