Selling [Epic Games] Nice Items Account

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Platforms
  1. PC
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
No
(44 reviews)

AkBy

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 26

(100%) (44 reviews)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
Sep 10, 2021
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

Hello Everyone

I am selling this Epic Games account with nice items.
The account is full access, no restrictions (linkable to all platforms) and Original Email included.

I am down to use the Trade Guardian features, but for the paid version the fees will be on your behalf.
Payment method will be
PayPal Friends & Family

Price: €600

The account has more items, but I'm showing what I believe are the most noticeable / important items.
For questions feel free to either DM me on the website itself or feel free to add my DC.
Account Items Screenshotsby AkBy
Public
1 / 7
​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: akane.abyssssss
ID# 706193406770282517
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
Back
Top