WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
1x Riot Gun Buddy
Added to YOUR Account
$400
price is slightly negotiable or contact me for more price information.
ETA: Anywhere from 10 minutes to 5 days
NOTE: I do not need to log-in, nor do I need your information (other than your Riot ID). This is your chance to have a gun buddy on your account.
If middleman is requested, I will allow any trusted middleman at your cost to hold funds until service is complete.
Discord: arrient
Telegram: arrient
WhatsApp: +1 (915) 319-5897
Added to YOUR Account
$400
price is slightly negotiable or contact me for more price information.
ETA: Anywhere from 10 minutes to 5 days
NOTE: I do not need to log-in, nor do I need your information (other than your Riot ID). This is your chance to have a gun buddy on your account.
If middleman is requested, I will allow any trusted middleman at your cost to hold funds until service is complete.
Discord: arrient
Telegram: arrient
WhatsApp: +1 (915) 319-5897
Last edited:
