• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Riot Gun Buddy Service $400

Not Recently Bumped

arrient

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 11, 2024
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
1x Riot Gun Buddy

Added to YOUR Account

$400

price is slightly negotiable or contact me for more price information.

ETA: Anywhere from 10 minutes to 5 days

NOTE: I do not need to log-in, nor do I need your information (other than your Riot ID). This is your chance to have a gun buddy on your account.

If middleman is requested, I will allow any trusted middleman at your cost to hold funds until service is complete.

Discord: arrient
Telegram: arrient
WhatsApp: +1 (915) 319-5897
 
Last edited:
Back
Top