Review of Accountsden

Not Recently Bumped
(77 reviews)

Sbane12

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 80

(100%) (77 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 29, 2009
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Ill try to keep this short and sweet.

About a week ago I sold my hunter to accountsden. They had me give them the information to the account before payment, but I was fine with that.
The only things I would say need to be improved was the time it took to get payment from the time I gave them account info, and in between there they kept asking me the same questions over and over, which had already been answered in the email I sent them with the information to the account. (like 3 questions at different times asking for the armory)

Other than that, it was a good experience, and I think they are a good place to sell to.
 
Back
Top