[REPPED][PHAT] [WTB] RuneScape Party Hat(s) - Accepting Any Color(s) [WTB] [PHAT]

Not Recently Bumped
(39 reviews)

Joostin

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 39

(100%) (39 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Dec 26, 2009
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
[REPPED][PHAT] [WTB] RuneScape Party Hat(s) - Accepting Any Color(s) [WTB] [PHAT]

Hello, MMOBay!

I am posting this thread in regards to one or more transactions I would possibly be interested in making. I have recently started playing RuneScape again and would like to look into maybe purchasing 1-3 RuneScape party hats. These would go towards my brother and I's rare collection.

I am open to all reasonable offers, and please note that I will NOT be scammed, under any circumstances. My reputation and feedback here speaks for way more than itself. I would also not like to overpay for such expensive items which is why I will most likely not be purchasing these party hats from any of the obvious Chinese gold-farming resellers or reselling websites.

I may be interested in other rares besides party hats if you do not have any of said party hats, but at the moment, I would like to focus on party hats. I am also open to ANY colors, although you should keep in mind that I DO know the prices of each of them and I do know that there are certain colors that sell for more than others.

I will be sure to update this thread should anything else come up or change, I am in no rush to purchase.

CONTACT INFORMATION: See my signature for details (AOL Instant Messenger).

Thanks so much, I look forward to trading with you! :)

Regards,
Joostin :)
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top