Removing topics by company inquiry

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 504

(99.9%) (845 reviews)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
Sep 1, 2015
Last seen
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
0
curios its a thing on this forum or not?
i just got notification of my topic deleted on other forum because of that, lol
its the same topic as i have on this forum too


trTFgNr.png
 
Check the email that sent it to you. Make sure its actually from ownedcore.

I also would find it weird for amazon to reach out to websites like these.

Edit: I checked OC myself and it seems amazon is directly requesting threads to be taken down. Seems they are posting steam keys that are involved. Seems there isn’t much information given.
 
Last edited:
Check the email that sent it to you. Make sure its actually from ownedcore.

I also would find it weird for amazon to reach out to websites like these.

Edit: I checked OC myself and it seems amazon is directly requesting threads to be taken down. Seems they are posting steam keys that are involved. Seems there isn’t much information given.
yes its from OC, at forum inbox too
weird i has not any steam keys posted inthere
 
Back
Top