Selling Relics, Grinds, Farming || PC/Steam

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 53

(100%) (59 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 17, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
These services are 100% hand done by me with no botting or third party programs
Payment is through PayPal - Friends & Family


I'm located in United States and I will be using a VPN for any account sharing services I do to minimize the risk of your account getting banned.

In the event your account gets banned, you get a FULL refund of the service you purchased and I'll do my best to compensate you with non-monetary help, worth discussing.​




I will do all of your time consuming grinds and boring chores for you for cheap! I have played FFXIV since 2.0 and have vast knowledge to be timely and efficient with these services.
Such grinds and chores include...

Relics from all the expansions!​
Dailies such as reputations and expert roulette!​
Weeklies such as your 40 man alliance raid clear, fashion report and custom deliveries!​
Eureka content!​


I can potentially do other custom orders, would need to discuss in discord! The prices are completely negotiable too and I'll attempt to be as affordable as possible!

Send me a private message on here if you're interested.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top