EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

SOLD REDUCED | Mage - 386 | Monk - 385 Windwalker 383 Brewmaster 382 Mistweaver

WoW US Sales
High End
WoW US Sales
Alliance

Sharess

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I am the original owner of this account; please make any questions before purchasing. Prior listed on December 29th but sale did not go through.

Both 385 characters are one one account with playtime remaining until March 22nd. I do have a secondary account attached with many max chars from MoP as well (Bloodhoof Horde).

Can either do Trade Guardian or E-Transfer.

CONTACT
Contact me on here, or on Discord @ Sharess#3860

PLAYTIME REMAINING
Mid March 2019

Reason for Selling
Selling due to my home renovation taking a bad turn so combination of needing cash and I won’t have time to play for next 4-6 months+.

Can deliver between 2-9 hours!

Primary Account:
Both characters located in Lightbringer-US on the SAME account (see armories below), you may move to any other server within the american region.

Inactive Account:
Has 3 90s, 7 80-90s on it on Bloodhoof-US. All on Same Blizzard account (different user ids for each account)

Primary Account with the 2 characters below has Game time until 03/22/2019.

ArmoryLink
Monk (Click Specs) - 385 Windwalker - 383 Brewmaster - 382 Mistweaver <CLICK>
386 Mage <CLICK>
RaiderIO:
950/820 Raider Io’s for characters. (Won’t get snubbed from 10-11s often. Both have high keys currently.)

NECKLACE:
MAGE:
LV 33 Heart (Ilv 389)
MONK: LV 34 Heart (Ilv 391)

Reputations
BOTH CHARACTERS have ALL relevant reputations on Exalted (7 th Legion, Champions of Azeroth, Order of Embers, Proudmoore Admiralty, Storm’s Wake, Tortollan Seekers).

Professions:
BOTH CHARACTERS have Herbalism Maxed for use with Sky Golem Mount (See below).

Rare/Useful Mounts:
Azure Water Strider
(Water walking when BFA is a good portion water)
Sky Golem (Herb gather and don’t dismount) Takes 1 month to make from profession on a daily synth basis.
Dreadsteed
Great Sea Ray
Coalfist Gronnling

The Hivemind – Big jellyfish brain mount with 5% speed boost per person with Hivemind in group you are bound to. Ex 5% 10% 15% 20%.
The Dreadwake – Swanky pirate ship - Reward from purchasing 6 months of sub time with real $ (not ingame currency)
x-53 Touring Rocket – 2 player flying mount. Recruit a friend reward.

Last edited:
ip hash: fc047225615f627aa8eb01

Sharess

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Safe Armory is giving me some unforseen issues.
1547232537397.png

But when I click the monk it brings me to the mage, and when i type in the monk separately it brings me back to the mage...

Mage and Monk Armories/Screenshots of armories above have been updated. Maskedarmory is giving me DNS issues and wont load properly.

ArmoryLink
Monk (Click Specs) - 385 Windwalker - 383 Brewmaster - 382 Mistweaver <CLICK>
386 Mage <CLICK>

And as you can see I have a large amount of alternate options when it comes to gear/azerite/trinkets/rings etc.
1547233787819.png

Sharess

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Looks like it can't get a proper safe armory due to a funky character in the name like the é

wtbriftaccount

2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
That site is having issues and it's probably best to use one of the other ones.

Are both toons ally?

ip hash: 1361566a3dec3898327c80

Sharess

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Yes both Alliance on same server.

I tried to use others like Safe-Armory and maskedarmory but i dont know of any others (haven't had luck googling any others than those two)