Really Fun to play MMO

Not Recently Bumped

Vasary

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Nov 9, 2014
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey guys,
as a MMO player, I'm looking for really good MMO. I want to enjoy it from the very beginning. It should has non-toxic community and helpful players. Right now, I will not play with friends so maybe it should be enjoyable even solo. And finally I'm not hardcore player. I really enjoyed WoW but you need to play a lot to get gear and level up.

Thanks for all answers.
 
Banned - banned on postcount - http://www.postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?151429-Lako-is-official-a-thief-(With-proof)
Most MMO's are going to have toxic players with it. I haven't seen 1 MMO yet that hasn't had its share of trolls. As for what game...I play GW2 by myself and enjoy it quite a bit. You have a chance at good stuff even at lower levels (least you used to, not sure lately since i've taken a little break from it atm so not sure if anything has changed since)
 
Blade and Soul is coming out in a few weeks. Beautiful game, great graphics, great battle system, best character creator I've ever used. Only problem is it's YET ANOTHER Korean grinder. Also, the story sucks.


Edit: If you liked Ragnarok back in the day, Tree of Savior, on Steam Greenlight, is supposed to be a total reboot complete with the original creators and original composers.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys,
as a MMO player, I'm looking for really good MMO. I want to enjoy it from the very beginning. It should has non-toxic community and helpful players. Right now, I will not play with friends so maybe it should be enjoyable even solo. And finally I'm not hardcore player. I really enjoyed WoW but you need to play a lot to get gear and level up.

Thanks for all answers.

Hello, I like to play Blade and Soul. There have been over 2 million players added since it released on January 19, which is amazing that you can't miss it.
1. Character Customization
2. Races and Classes
3. Combat System
 
Last edited:
Banned - scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/huskyboost-scam.2691888/
I think you can try world of warcraft legion. Cause they do a lot of updates, and they are working on this game a lot. you can feel it when you play
 
Back
Top