so thats why the account was transferred...you are a scammer. since u have access to the account I wont sell it anymore.. I'll just get the account banned..remove the 24 hour thing.
A
Pathetic bullshit. Dont try to do business with this guy, anyone wondering just pm me I can show u things the account is mine, I played it from Day 1. Sad u tried to scam me and u keep trying to cheat people.
DONT TRUST.
asnfasnf
A
BE AWARE
This is my account. This guy posting this is a scammer. To anyone wondering pm me I can provide screenshots.
DONT BUY. THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER.
G
this account is mine. I got it from a friend. I have the gmail linked for it...He told me he bought it from you and then you took it back... So if theres any scammer here.. its you.
Sakabatou
S
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello I’m interested did you have discord?
G
ill add u give me ur discord
SuperSteve232
S
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hey, whats your discord?
Status
Closed ThreadThis thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.