- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Australia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
$450
1k legion
117b meso NA reboot account has 1k legion with all destiny rewards claimed and used.
I bought this account from springonion (member here) for $590 and originally it had 140b
used some mesos to make this hero and used some on db.
now it has !117b left
REASON FOR SALE~ it was suppose to be a thing on side while I focus on music and work
now with maplestory, music has gone to the side and I started playing too much.
so its better that I just sell it.
has a hero 220 ~ hero is kinda pimped with around 11-12k stats. with the 17 star abso gift and couple other gear. (can solo cra hmag and cpink bean)
haven't tried other bosses.
AND couple of other 200 characters
DB with leg pot sweet water katana and other.
RapWalaKavi#1828 < Discord.
Serious buyers only
1k legion
117b meso NA reboot account has 1k legion with all destiny rewards claimed and used.
I bought this account from springonion (member here) for $590 and originally it had 140b
used some mesos to make this hero and used some on db.
now it has !117b left
REASON FOR SALE~ it was suppose to be a thing on side while I focus on music and work
now with maplestory, music has gone to the side and I started playing too much.
so its better that I just sell it.
has a hero 220 ~ hero is kinda pimped with around 11-12k stats. with the 17 star abso gift and couple other gear. (can solo cra hmag and cpink bean)
haven't tried other bosses.
AND couple of other 200 characters
DB with leg pot sweet water katana and other.
RapWalaKavi#1828 < Discord.
Serious buyers only
Last edited:
