Hello! So I just sold an account to a member for Bleach Brave Souls. Everything was solid until the account was banned a few hours later, the reason stated was "Use of external tools or Unauthorized programs", essentially what they called in game "modding".
There are a few ways to identify whether or not an account is modded through the clear time on some gamemodes. So this account was never modded, so I kind of find it hard to see that it was banned within a few hours of the sale.
What are some of the options I have to resolve this?
I did contact customer support regarding the ban, and the response that I got was that it was banned for modding.
There are a few ways to identify whether or not an account is modded through the clear time on some gamemodes. So this account was never modded, so I kind of find it hard to see that it was banned within a few hours of the sale.
What are some of the options I have to resolve this?
I did contact customer support regarding the ban, and the response that I got was that it was banned for modding.

