As the title stated, am I obliged to give my username and password to the buyer so they can try to log in before they pay for the account? I have even give images and video as proofs.
As the title stated, am I obliged to give my username and password to the buyer so they can try to log in before they pay for the account? I have even give images and video as proofs.
Thank you very much for this. Its weird the buyer says they cant use any method to pay MM. I told them to use MM to buy my account but they kept giving excuses and told me to trust them. Kinda sus.
It’s not against our rules not to proceed with the Trade Guardian although if the buyer has 0 or few feedbacks I highly recommend to find another buyer.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.