Question about the middleman service and PayPal

Not Recently Bumped

Ecnahc

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Mar 15, 2021
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello!

I got a question regarding PayPal. I've read that PayPal blocked this site, meaning that it can no longer be offered when paying for stuff.

Does this include the middleman services? As an example, I want to sell an account. Since that's through a middleman, can PayPal still be offered in this case? So the seller pays via PayPal, and the middleman pays me on my PayPal account.

Thank you.
 
Banned - investigating
Hello
  • The seller will then transfer the item or account to the MM
    • The MM will update the password and fully re-secure the account.
  • The buyer will then send payment directly to the seller using any payment method both parties agree to.
You can see more about middleman services
https://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/trade_guardian-mm-services.html
Hello!

I got a question regarding PayPal. I've read that PayPal blocked this site, meaning that it can no longer be offered when paying for stuff.

Does this include the middleman services? As an example, I want to sell an account. Since that's through a middleman, can PayPal still be offered in this case? So the seller pays via PayPal, and the middleman pays me on my PayPal account.

Thank you.
 
Back
Top