Q:Full Width Profile Customization

Not Recently Bumped
Global Moderator
(81 reviews)

AZURAKAGAMI

Level 100

Global Moderator

Trade Guardian Orders: 88

(100%) (81 reviews)
Country
Czech Republic
Member Since
May 7, 2021
Last seen

AZURAKAGAMI

Global Moderator
Country
Czech Republic
Hi,

I would like to ask if there is a possibility to make full-width profile customization. What I mean is, there is a little gap between my profile picture and the content I do have on my profile. Since I saw options like change size, replace, delete, and insert link I thought it would be nice if there is an option to make full-width content available.

K

Only staff can view this content.
 
avatar sizes are standard for everyone and can't be edited, sorry.

The design of the profile area is setup so the space below the avatar is not usable. It would look messy if we changed that. sorry.
 
Back
Top