(PvE) BE male Priest , nice character. 22 rep seller and I am OO

Not Recently Bumped
(107 reviews)

Sakura

Level 93

Trade Guardian Orders: 108

(100%) (107 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 2, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Rules: Post first. I don't bother with people who are "new" to the site. Sorry, but I am not dumb.

First account has a be male priest, has rare netherwelp pet and the extremely rare Imp in a Ball from the card game. I've never seen anyone else with the imp in a ball.

Currently holy has 1600+ healing. Has ~900 spell damage for shadow.

1400+ arena points saved
30k+ honor points
1.2k gold
375 tailor/295 enchanter.
Regular flyer 3-4 epic ground mounts.

Account also has a level 62 ud warlock on a pvp server and a 42 be mage on a pvp server. I am OO of this account.

Looking for 125.

Post here first, I do not deal with people with no rep at all unless they pay by Western Union.

Hit me up on aim.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I do not have aim. I have got an account from here before however. Please check your pm.
 
Back
Top