- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Japan
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! Since I just recently moved to PC, I am selling my main PS4 account that I've had since early 2018.
I have almost every skin in the game along with many limited time skins and sprays, and the golden weapon unlocked for Mercy, Widowmaker, and Moira.
I am level 632, have 2490 currency, 984 competitive points, and 100 unused league tokens.
I am unranked for the past few seasons but have averaged around mid-gold in previous seasons.
Here are some of the LTM/team skins that I have.
I'm looking for around $400 so that I can get at least some of my money back.
My discord is lizard girl#9867 if you want screenshots of proof of any kind.
I have almost every skin in the game along with many limited time skins and sprays, and the golden weapon unlocked for Mercy, Widowmaker, and Moira.
I am level 632, have 2490 currency, 984 competitive points, and 100 unused league tokens.
I am unranked for the past few seasons but have averaged around mid-gold in previous seasons.
Here are some of the LTM/team skins that I have.
- 2019 Atlantic All-Stars + Dr. Ziegler + Snow Angel + All OW Team skins including 2018 versions for Mercy + Golden Weapon
- Fleur de Lis + All Team Skins for Widowmaker + Golden Weapon
- Holly + Dallas Fuel + Hangzhou Spark + Paris Eternal for Moira + Golden Weapon
- Alien Skin for Zarya
- Florida Mayhem + Hangzhou Spark + Houston Outlaws for Brigitte
- Paris Eternal + Seoul Dynasty D.Va
I'm looking for around $400 so that I can get at least some of my money back.
My discord is lizard girl#9867 if you want screenshots of proof of any kind.
