EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [PS4] Ghost Sales - Cheap Diablo 3 Boosting, Leveling & Farming

Region
North America
System
Playstation
Services
Boosting, Farming, Leveling
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

Welcome to Ghost Sales!

We do a bunch of services of Diablo 3! We can boost you using our best accounts on PS4!
We are a PS4 exclusive service.

Ghost Sales Official Discord

All characters are safe & trustable! All will be boosting you with level 20,000 (max) characters, with safe modded gear. No gamebreaking glitches will be used, nothing will harm your PSN or your characters in game. We do both Hardcore & Core boosting, on Torment Level XIII.

My hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 5pm

The basics are:
  • - Leveling is done by hand, myself or another designated user will do this leveling for you.
  • - The accounts used will be using modded weapons/gear but this has been tested & will not break your game in anyway!
  • - The person that is leveling your account is located in United States / Canada.
  • - If the account gets banned during leveling, we will compensate you the full price for the service given.

1: You pay via PayPal / Venmo on the note from your payments you MUST include your Discord username, you can play in a private party with us, for up to 2.5 hours per purchase. DO NOT PAY VIA THE WEBSITE!

2: You will be contacted on Discord, (you must include your name with the ex. JohnDoe#1234) or you can contact me directly, ice9_ghost#8856 on Discord & you will be invited to a private party by the PSN user designated to boost you for that session.

Click me for the Discord server!
icons8-discord-64.png

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: dc6be31df3c5065cff87c5