Priest account with some vanity

Not Recently Bumped

Smovecriminal

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 35

(100%) (40 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 11, 2011
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello all,

The title says it pretty much. I am looking to buy a priest account that has some vanity.
I'd like a decently geared account, (I know its prepatch but I'd also like to mess around with in mythic re-clears with my guild)
Transmog and mounts are a huge plus.
Artifact appearances and alts with appearances is also a plus.

Let me know what you have for sale by posting here or sending me a DM. Thanks!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
send me a PM for my Discord please!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/feedback.1775299/
Discord is?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Previously Banned - thegodwarrior
I have a priest account , let me know if interested! discord Cm03ll3r#1645
 
Back
Top