- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I don't know if this is the correct forum to post this in, so I apologize in advance if I got the wrong forum.
I was wondering if anyone here has any experience positive or negative using Playerauctions.com? They have gurantees that all accounts are posted as secure, will refund your money if anything goes wrong, and your account will never be reclaimed or frozen...and of course they act as the middle man between the buyer and seller, but as they say, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.
So if anyone can inform me if this site is legit or not i'll be greatly in your debt.
I was wondering if anyone here has any experience positive or negative using Playerauctions.com? They have gurantees that all accounts are posted as secure, will refund your money if anything goes wrong, and your account will never be reclaimed or frozen...and of course they act as the middle man between the buyer and seller, but as they say, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.
So if anyone can inform me if this site is legit or not i'll be greatly in your debt.
