PLAYER UP website, Be cautious!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatqp

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Saudi Arabia
Member Since
May 28, 2015
Last seen
Country
Saudi Arabia
Multiple Accounts
0
Greetings everyone.

So I was browsing through the ******** marketplace for promising accounts, and I've found one.

I used their alleged 'secure' Middleman service, and I transferred the money by Paypal.

The seller was asked to release the account information to me, so he can get the money the middleman is supposedly holding on 'securely'.

Turnedout the seller wasn't serious and wouldn't release the information unless the middleman first release the money to him...(I guess he didn't clearly understand how it works)

So we both agreed on canceling the whole deal, and waited for the middleman to release the money back to me.

Days and days went by, and the middleman won't release the money. After a week or so he finally responded, and went ahead and sent me 'credits', which is a form of currency that the website uses, like a wallet. Of course he didn't 'credit' the whole amount that I sent him, he took 3$ out of it.

Anyway, I ignored the missing 3$ and used their cashout credits option and chose paypal. The page said that the processing of the credits to my paypal address would take 'several minutes'.

2 weeks now and all my attempts to solve this matter met with failure, all my messages to the middleman and staff was ignored, everytime I post a thread in help forum it gets deleted.

The whole thing gave me headaches, so brothers and sisters, I advise you to NEVER use this site, as it is run by a mob of theiving minions.
 
*UPDATE*
The Playerrup staff reached out to me and instructed me with full cooperation on what seemed to be the problem at the time. Turned out it was a total misunderstanding from my side.
I had a problem with my Paypal and they helped me fix it.
 
I’ve personally never had any problems buying or selling via middleman on player up

Took me 3 month to get my first ever sold account(clash of clans) payment of $400

And time again the timeframe in which I would get paid would vary , I recently did a purchase on their site for $200 and everything went smoothly within 1 and a half days
 
Last edited:
Nah. I've been waiting for like more than 2 months. Never got paid on my PayPal. Never once they replied my tickets. I am so pissed!!

Edit: finally they reached me out! All payment that has been due, has been cleared out. I've received all the money. They are a trustworthy website. You just need to contact them and ask for help if anything happens
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top