- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Indonesia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
on September 6, 2017 I just made a transaction, I am here who played a role seller and until now the player up did not continue the process of money disbursement that should have the money already d forward to me (seller) because in the last process of middelam transaction there states that seller and buyer change the order status (seller- confirms delivery) (buyer - confirms deliveri) to continue the process of sending money to me (seller) if within 48 hours seller and buyer has not changed the order status then the transaction is considered satisfied and the player up will immediately proceed to continue the money sent to me (seller) in fact until now I have not received the money or the player up has not contact me until now about the process of continuation of the money transfer because it is very far from the time of the promise 48 hours from the player up while now is dated 12 se September 2017 please calculate yourself how long have I been waiting, if anyone can help me please help me as much as possible thank you.
{{= =}}
{{= =}}
Last edited:
