Player up, Scam website, avoid at all cost

Not Recently Bumped

midnightok

Level 42

Trade Guardian Orders: 20

(88.9%) (12 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Oct 27, 2017
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello, I advice everyone to not use this website, its the worst i've ever used

I tried to sell my youtube channel via their trade guardian system, it was impossible and almost get me in troubles !!!
This is how their escrow works :

Buyer send money to Player Up, buyer and seller have to wait for a middleman to come, and that's where the problem start : The middleman will take forever to come,during this time buyer's money is on the hand of player up and he can't cancel the transaction ...

After 3 days of waiting I just gave up and sold my channel on another market place, buyer's money was still on player up's hands, , buyer contacted player up but they didn't reply to his request, then he become very mad and threat to take legal action against me if he don't get his money back
At the end he got his money back, I thought it was the end, but it wasn't the case !, let me explain you : my thread was still alive on player up, with a command " BUY NOW"
When a buyer click on buy now, he automaticaly start a trade guardian transaction on player up and his money is taken ! this feature is absolutely trash ! they should ask the seller before to see if his good is still for sale !

I left my thread for 2 weeks,, 6 people used the " buy now" feature, 6 people get their money blocked on player up, 2 people threat to take legal action against me for " scamming" ! I
At the end I got banned from this website because of that

I also discovered that they spread real information about " scammers" , its illegal and not really a good thing ! its very easy to be considered as " scammer" by player up
For example I see this case on their forum dispute : A buyer bought an account, account get banned and we can't determine if its because of buyer or seller, Seller refuse to refund because he thought its not his fault, Player up spread his ID across the forum ... A guy that did a lot of succesful transaction
 
Where is the scam exactly here, I'm confused?


Hello, I advice everyone to not use this website, its the worst i've ever used


I tried to sell my youtube channel via their trade guardian system, it was impossible and almost get me in troubles !!!

This is how their escrow works :


Buyer send money to Player Up, buyer and seller have to wait for a middleman to come, and that's where the problem start : The middleman will take forever to come,during this time buyer's money is on the hand of player up and he can't cancel the transaction ...


After 3 days of waiting I just gave up and sold my channel on another market place, buyer's money was still on player up's hands, , buyer contacted player up but they didn't reply to his request, then he become very mad and threat to take legal action against me if he don't get his money back


Nobody made any purchases for any of your items ever.


I checked with their team on your post here, they scanned your account and no orders were ever placed for any of your items. They're 100% confident on this.


You never contacted them and nobody else ever contacted them either that any of your items sold.


At the end he got his money back, I thought it was the end, but it wasn't the case !, let me explain you : my thread was still alive on player up, with a command " BUY NOW"

When a buyer click on buy now, he automaticaly start a trade guardian transaction on player up and his money is taken ! this feature is absolutely trash ! they should ask the seller before to see if his good is still for sale !


The reason is because your item didn't sell on their website. It was still for sale and available. If it sells, they mark it sold. Whomever was telling you they purchased your item was deceiving you or you're making this story up.


I left my thread for 2 weeks,, 6 people used the " buy now" feature, 6 people get their money blocked on player up , 2 people threat to take legal action against me for " scamming" ! I


This isn't even possible. 1st you said 1 buyer, now it's 6 yet nobody ever contacted their team that they bought from you. Again you're either making this up or whomever you contacted you was trying to deceive you.


At the end I got banned from this website because of that


You weren't banned ever, you were suspended with suspicion of fraud. You appealed it and it was overturned the next business day - https://www.player up.com/threads/suspended-member-knightofzero.3814938/


As for them, they don't tolerate people scamming, nobody should. If you want to avoid being blasted on their website, scam somewhere else. They will fight back. If you're a legit customer/merchant, you'll have no problems.


Also his situation happened 2 months ago. Why you find the need to comeback 2 months later to post a bunch of misleading and completely inaccurate/deceptive information is beyond me.[/QUOTE]
 
Last edited:
Where is the scam exactly here, I'm confused?





Nobody made any purchases for any of your items ever.


I checked with their team on your post here, they scanned your account and no orders were ever placed for any of your items. They're 100% confident on this.


You never contacted them and nobody else ever contacted them either that any of your items sold.





The reason is because your item didn't sell on their website. It was still for sale and available. If it sells, they mark it sold. Whomever was telling you they purchased your item was deceiving you or you're making this story up.





This isn't even possible. 1st you said 1 buyer, now it's 6 yet nobody ever contacted their team that they bought from you. Again you're either making this up or whomever you contacted you was trying to deceive you.





You weren't banned ever, you were suspended with suspicion of fraud. You appealed it and it was overturned the next business day - https://www.player up.com/threads/suspended-member-knightofzero.3814938/


As for them, they don't tolerate people scamming, nobody should. If you want to avoid being blasted on their website, scam somewhere else. They will fight back. If you're a legit customer/merchant, you'll have no problems.


Also his situation happened 2 months ago. Why you find the need to comeback 2 months later to post a bunch of misleading and completely inaccurate/deceptive information is beyond me.
[/QUOTE]



Your assumption is based on my previous account, I created another account some weeks ago because I forgot my password and didn't manage to recover it using , yeah multi account is prohibited and i'm sorry for breaking this rule
I got threaten by buyers because of your website, you have taken their money and they accuse me of that
Why can't you just create a button that allow buyer to cancel the transaction and get his money back ? Why are you keeping their money for weeks ? its for a short term investment or anything like that ?

Also we need to verify ourself by submiting an ID, even if you are a legit merchant, its too dangerous, it only take 1 unhappy buyer to get his ID spreaded over the internet

Your website is too much buyer friendly, buyer are kings on your website

I won't never use it again, never
 
You are wrong they are not scammers !

you are saying that "Buyer send money to Player Up, buyer and seller have to wait for a middleman to come, and that's where the problem start : The middleman will take forever to come,during this time buyer's money is on the hand of player up and he can't cancel the transaction ... "

First of all you need to send your listed (account) to the buyer first so that Middleman verifies it ! And then they will pay you out !

Their system works perfect, when the buyer bought your account Middleman will create a 3 way conversation ticket with the buyer and seller.
They inform you (as a seller) which specific account information you need to send it to the buyer !
During the proces they will communicate and guide you and the buyer for information about the proces.
Buyer secures and verifies the account and then the payment will distributed to you (seller).


So don't think that they are scammers they inform both seller and buyer step-by-step on how to officialize their transaction !

You should read the "What does the seller need to do next to complete delivery and be paid for this transaction?" ->
"Account Delivery Guide" before making your own step !


And also make sure that the buyer has updated his e-mail to your listed item because otherwise you can make some sort of a scam and imagine one day you want that account back or the account was ******* then suddenly the buyer noticed that the account doesn't work anymore !

So next time read the steps first and try to sell your item properly !

proof.PNG
 
Last edited:
Unjust treatment to users

The one oddities of this excellent website is that if you give a high rep member a feedback, they can have it removed by the admin, but when you get one oh NO! must go to neutral, so EPICNPC if you are so "just and fair" put this to neutral but dont delete it:)
 
Unjust treatment to users

The one oddities of this excellent website is that if you give a high rep member a feedback, they can have it removed by the admin, but when you get one oh NO! must go to neutral, so EPICNPC if you are so "just and fair" put this to neutral but dont delete it:)

Feedback being removed or going into neutral has no correlation with the amount of reputation a user has.

Feedback removal is based on case by case scenario.

It only gets removed if its FALSE/UNTRUE.

If a case is opened where the seller has also contributed to the outcome of negligence and then the seller refunds/compensates for that negligence, then that goes into neutral.
 
Feedback being removed or going into neutral has no correlation with the amount of reputation a user has.

Feedback removal is based on case by case scenario.

It only gets removed if its FALSE/UNTRUE.

If a case is opened where the seller has also contributed to the outcome of negligence and then the seller refunds/compensates for that negligence, then that goes into neutral.

The neutral feedback is "He didn't reply for 24 hours" - that's one big joke of a feedback. If somebody sends me money, and my internet goes out is my neutral feedback justified?

What constitutes a neutral feedback in that situation and is it up to your digression to decide on it? Neutral feedbacks are stupid. It's either positive or it's negative.
 
The neutral feedback is "He didn't reply for 24 hours" - that's one big joke of a feedback. If somebody sends me money, and my internet goes out is my neutral feedback justified?

What constitutes a neutral feedback in that situation and is it up to your digression to decide on it? Neutral feedbacks are stupid. It's either positive or it's negative.

Like I said, it depends on case by case scenario.

In your example, as a seller, you should do what you can to get in contact with the client even if the internet cuts out. i.e Hotspot, Local Library etc.

If you're also able to prove with hard evidence that you had network issues, then that feedback for "not replying for 24 hours" may be invalid.

I'm only here to enforce the forum rules, I do not make decisions.

Decisions made by Admins are final.
 
Updates:
I sold a PP account for 330$ and I received my payment, although it took longer time than normal due to some misunderstandings of my Player up acc. I contacted the moderator and they finally solved the issue.
 
Last edited:
I sold a PP account for 330$ and when I withdraw my money, it has been pending for nearly a month now. I have contacted them many times and but they alwasy keep delayed saying blah blah they are processing ... Player up is really a scam website and I made a terrible mistake when I solll my acc in this website. If I had searched for the complaints about their site before, I would have not been scammed by them . F u ck player up
Very unfortunate.
 
I sold a PP account for 330$ and when I withdraw my money, it has been pending for nearly a month now. I have contacted them many times and but they alwasy keep delayed saying blah blah they are processing ... Player up is really a scam website and I made a terrible mistake when I solll my acc in this website. If I had searched for the complaints about their site before, I would have not been scammed by them . F u ck player up

Transaction ID?
 
I wish that I could see this post earlier. I recently made an order on Player_Up and decided to cancel it after some considerations. I talked to the seller, and the seller agreed with my cancellation request since the item was not delivered. However, I didn't receive any actual response from the Middleman; all I've received are auto-responses from the website, whether when I was purchasing or making a cancellation request. It's extremely frustrating to wait forever to receive an official/actual response from the website. Right now I am still waiting for the Middleman's response and I've opened a dispute on Paypal to get my refund. Hopefully everything will be resolved at the end.
How long has it been since the trade was cancelled and they still haven't replied?
 
I’ve been waiting for two months almost to get my payment, I sold my account and asked for a cash out. Middleman goes around with questions every time I get a message (once a week if I’m lucky) they delete my messages on reddit where I’m trying to get help. They have my PayPal account, I created an advcash account just to get my money, and they make up excuses not to pay me. If it’s not a scam they really try to prove it the wrong way
 
player-up is illegal and runs a scam against specific people only and it seems that I was one of the victims of Middleman's unsafe service.
2023-3-3

I sold two accounts via Middleman on 8-21-2022, six months ago.

You have made a profit of $3,400. The broker has scheduled my payment of $2,956. A broker deducted $ 440 from the service fee, and it remains to send my profits after deducting an expensive service fee of 12%.

Did I get anything from my money during the six months of waiting?
no . I just got ignored and made false promises.

My payments have been scheduled many times and there is no intention to complete the payment, it just gets canceled.
The specified date expires, days and months pass, and then it is canceled.

Six months of waiting, wasting time, and rescheduling my payment seven times, to no avail.
That's terrible to hear mate. Nothing else to be said
 
This thread is definitely TLDR for me, but I have had 1 successful purchase and 1 successful sale on Player-Up. Player-Up is kind of a wasteland compared to here. Most people that sell there are scammers (as you can see by how many BANNED users there are). Player-Up is mostly luck of the draw whether you get scammed or not, you have to do a lot more vetting on transactions there.
 
This is exactly what happen to me

Saw a advertise account for good price that I willing to pay. Use the Buy Now option, Do a checkout. And BAM! never got any 3 way conversation nor i can track my transaction order / Middleman Order. Message Middleman no response so far (6 month already passed). Went to a dispute claim on the ******** forum still didn't get accepted. So at this point i'm just desperate. I tried to make a inquiry from the payment website that i use which is Paymentwall but they cannot do anything other than just foward me to a Automated General Support of ********.

If anyone has a working solution for this I would gladly Appreciate it. My 200$ is still stuck nowhere to be found
 
Hello there, i have same case here, now i cant open the website, anyone know? Please help me
******** shadow ban people who they owes money to

1694824533589.png

1694824558541.png

1694824589555.png



its been 9 months btw if you wondering how long since i completed my transaction with the buyer, i want to ask people who defend them saying they are just slow and they will get to your problem eventually. if they really mean it why shadow ban without saying anything lol
 
******** shadow ban people who they owes money to






its been 9 months btw if you wondering how long since i completed my transaction with the buyer, i want to ask people who defend them saying they are just slow and they will get to your problem eventually. if they really mean it why shadow ban without saying anything lol
Just report this website what they do is try to blackmail you into deleting the negative reviews and repeat the same process again that they will fix this issue in the next week bla bla bla and gives no response after that
 
FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
******** total scam

They are a total scam site. I sold my war dragons account and they refused to send my payment not will their customer service talk with me. Totally ghosted. All you have to do is look up ******** scam site and you will find THOUSANDS of testimonials.
 
Hello, I advice everyone to not use this website, its the worst i've ever used

I tried to sell my youtube channel via their trade guardian system, it was impossible and almost get me in troubles !!!
This is how their escrow works :

Buyer send money to Player Up, buyer and seller have to wait for a middleman to come, and that's where the problem start : The middleman will take forever to come,during this time buyer's money is on the hand of player up and he can't cancel the transaction ...

After 3 days of waiting I just gave up and sold my channel on another market place, buyer's money was still on player up's hands, , buyer contacted player up but they didn't reply to his request, then he become very mad and threat to take legal action against me if he don't get his money back
At the end he got his money back, I thought it was the end, but it wasn't the case !, let me explain you : my thread was still alive on player up, with a command " BUY NOW"
When a buyer click on buy now, he automaticaly start a trade guardian transaction on player up and his money is taken ! this feature is absolutely trash ! they should ask the seller before to see if his good is still for sale !

I left my thread for 2 weeks,, 6 people used the " buy now" feature, 6 people get their money blocked on player up, 2 people threat to take legal action against me for " scamming" ! I
At the end I got banned from this website because of that

I also discovered that they spread real information about " scammers" , its illegal and not really a good thing ! its very easy to be considered as " scammer" by player up
For example I see this case on their forum dispute : A buyer bought an account, account get banned and we can't determine if its because of buyer or seller, Seller refuse to refund because he thought its not his fault, Player up spread his ID across the forum ... A guy that did a lot of succesful transaction
Scam of thousands
 
Back
Top