- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I've decided to write this review about my experience using Player Up MiddleMan services. I hope this is helpful.
Overall I'd give my experience using their services a 2 out of 5 at best.
I was the seller in the transaction, and I eventually got my money, but it wasn't a smooth process.
Firstly it took a long time for the MiddleMan to start processing and helping us out with the order- apparently because they were overrun with work. I didn't mind waiting, but it was making my customer anxious as we had no clue what was going on. And as I knew he'd already paid (player up) I didn't want to hold on to the account for long.
Eventually a middleman got around to us though, and gratefully I delivered the account to the buyer.
That's where it started getting awry. I waited and waited for thy money to be sent. Believe it or not it took them 5 months to send it to me. Apparently they sent it but something in the billing information was wrong so it didn't go through. However they didn't contact me about it or let me know anything had gone wrong, despite the many times I asked them what was going on during the 5 months.
Anyway, they finally sorted it out in the end, but it wasnt exactly a pleasant ride. Apart from one middleman who seemed nice, all the rest of them seemed to have a stick up their butt or something.
Rather than trying to be courteous for their own mistake, I was made to feel like I was being a hassle or greedy for wanting to be sent my own money -_-
They told me I'd be sent a compensation for the long wait, but rather then coming to a professional conclusion about how much they'd send me, I was asked if there was anything I was looking for. No big deal I guess, but I'm a genuine person- I didn't want to come off as trying to make big bucks from compensation, so I told them to send me what they think is suitable.
I guess they decided sending me nothing was the most suitable option as I haven't received any compensation. Not that I was pinning my hopes on it (had a feeling they'd bail when push came to shove), but at the very least you'd think they wouldn't brag about how "If in the future this happens again we'll send 2X the amount you were supposed to receive" when they didn't send anything to being with.
At least make your threats plausible xD
Aside from that I just got a very passive-aggressive vibe from all the various middlemen which were dealing with me. It made me feel like the bad guy, when actually I was pretty patient.
I'm not here to unnecessarily roast player up, its a good website and I'm sure there are nice mods amongst them, but this is just my personal experience.
This may not be the norm', but decide for yourselves how much your willing to put up with.
Overall I'd give my experience using their services a 2 out of 5 at best.
I was the seller in the transaction, and I eventually got my money, but it wasn't a smooth process.
Firstly it took a long time for the MiddleMan to start processing and helping us out with the order- apparently because they were overrun with work. I didn't mind waiting, but it was making my customer anxious as we had no clue what was going on. And as I knew he'd already paid (player up) I didn't want to hold on to the account for long.
Eventually a middleman got around to us though, and gratefully I delivered the account to the buyer.
That's where it started getting awry. I waited and waited for thy money to be sent. Believe it or not it took them 5 months to send it to me. Apparently they sent it but something in the billing information was wrong so it didn't go through. However they didn't contact me about it or let me know anything had gone wrong, despite the many times I asked them what was going on during the 5 months.
Anyway, they finally sorted it out in the end, but it wasnt exactly a pleasant ride. Apart from one middleman who seemed nice, all the rest of them seemed to have a stick up their butt or something.
Rather than trying to be courteous for their own mistake, I was made to feel like I was being a hassle or greedy for wanting to be sent my own money -_-
They told me I'd be sent a compensation for the long wait, but rather then coming to a professional conclusion about how much they'd send me, I was asked if there was anything I was looking for. No big deal I guess, but I'm a genuine person- I didn't want to come off as trying to make big bucks from compensation, so I told them to send me what they think is suitable.
I guess they decided sending me nothing was the most suitable option as I haven't received any compensation. Not that I was pinning my hopes on it (had a feeling they'd bail when push came to shove), but at the very least you'd think they wouldn't brag about how "If in the future this happens again we'll send 2X the amount you were supposed to receive" when they didn't send anything to being with.
At least make your threats plausible xD
Aside from that I just got a very passive-aggressive vibe from all the various middlemen which were dealing with me. It made me feel like the bad guy, when actually I was pretty patient.
I'm not here to unnecessarily roast player up, its a good website and I'm sure there are nice mods amongst them, but this is just my personal experience.
This may not be the norm', but decide for yourselves how much your willing to put up with.
Last edited:
