Hey ppl,
I have sold my Aion account in september. Everything went smooth until the cash out. First after 2-3 weeks they put the money into credits and confirmed, that the cash out will follow in few hours. But after nothing. I have tried to contact them many times but no response at all. I have normal job so this is petty cash but anyway, I am getting mad regarding such a service.
Any advice here, how to speed this up with them?
Thank you,
Raythen
I have sold my Aion account in september. Everything went smooth until the cash out. First after 2-3 weeks they put the money into credits and confirmed, that the cash out will follow in few hours. But after nothing. I have tried to contact them many times but no response at all. I have normal job so this is petty cash but anyway, I am getting mad regarding such a service.
Any advice here, how to speed this up with them?
Thank you,
Raythen
